Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | No free Dusthide Dragon egg
1 2
I never got the Dusthide Dragon Egg from Galore. I have been playing FR for years and this is the first glitch I have encountered. Yes, I have checked my hoard and it is nowhere to be found. Please help! Thank you.
I never got the Dusthide Dragon Egg from Galore. I have been playing FR for years and this is the first glitch I have encountered. Yes, I have checked my hoard and it is nowhere to be found. Please help! Thank you.
lUc1aX6.gif COFFEE CUP DRAGON's
@catwyrm
are you sure you checked the right tab? they should be in the Other tab, sorted under Dragon Egg.
check your Vault and the hoard buyback as well in case you put them in your vault or accidentally hoardsold them and don't remember.

if they aren't there, clear your browser's cache and check Galore, your hoard, your vault, and the hoard buyback again.

if they really are gone and you can't get anything from Galore, you'll have to message staff through Contact Us
@catwyrm
are you sure you checked the right tab? they should be in the Other tab, sorted under Dragon Egg.
check your Vault and the hoard buyback as well in case you put them in your vault or accidentally hoardsold them and don't remember.

if they aren't there, clear your browser's cache and check Galore, your hoard, your vault, and the hoard buyback again.

if they really are gone and you can't get anything from Galore, you'll have to message staff through Contact Us
Imagining dragons...

Lucky - HxcMlGn.png - JrEJc4j.png
fanfiction writer and chronic daydreamer - uPNWHgD.png

EHXIkb0.png
@LouckyKoneko

I not only checked other but several of the other tabs also. As far as selling the Clanbound Unhatched Dusthide Egg, I couldn’t have sold it even if I was able to get it. It is clanbound.

I check into FR daily and it never appeared in Galore’s Gifts. Sooo, I guess I have to contact support or something.

Clanbound Unhatched Dusthide Egg
@LouckyKoneko

I not only checked other but several of the other tabs also. As far as selling the Clanbound Unhatched Dusthide Egg, I couldn’t have sold it even if I was able to get it. It is clanbound.

I check into FR daily and it never appeared in Galore’s Gifts. Sooo, I guess I have to contact support or something.

Clanbound Unhatched Dusthide Egg
@Catwyrm clanbound does not mean that you cannot hoardsell it. it only means that you cannot move the item to another player's account. hoardselling does not involve moving it to different account.
@Catwyrm clanbound does not mean that you cannot hoardsell it. it only means that you cannot move the item to another player's account. hoardselling does not involve moving it to different account.
horizontal banner that has blue space background, The Arcanist who glows pink, and light pink text that says Thanks Arcanist
Ledi | finland | 10+ fr time | adult | artist & game dev
identity button signifying that user identifies as gayidentity button signifying that user is transgender and uses he pronounsidentity button that signifies that user is autisticidentity button that signifies that user has adhd
@ Ralzakark

Sorry, but I don’t even know what the term “hoard selling” means. And yes, I checked every place that I could think of it might be and it isn’t. I have been on here since 2014 and have never had a glitch. I would never sell an egg unless I really needed the gold but I have over 9 mil right now so wouldn’t do that. New release dragons I hatch right away but do not have any of these in my lair. Never saw that Galore had anything available since the April Fool’s Day release.
@ Ralzakark

Sorry, but I don’t even know what the term “hoard selling” means. And yes, I checked every place that I could think of it might be and it isn’t. I have been on here since 2014 and have never had a glitch. I would never sell an egg unless I really needed the gold but I have over 9 mil right now so wouldn’t do that. New release dragons I hatch right away but do not have any of these in my lair. Never saw that Galore had anything available since the April Fool’s Day release.
@catwyrm
"hoardselling" means to sell an item directly from your hoard. if you click on an item in your hoard it will give you the option to 'sell' it or 'auction' it. the 'sell' option is hoardselling; you remove the item directly from your inventory in exchange for treasure. it's very easy to click it by mistake, which is why the hoard buyback page exists.
@catwyrm
"hoardselling" means to sell an item directly from your hoard. if you click on an item in your hoard it will give you the option to 'sell' it or 'auction' it. the 'sell' option is hoardselling; you remove the item directly from your inventory in exchange for treasure. it's very easy to click it by mistake, which is why the hoard buyback page exists.
Imagining dragons...

EHXIkb0.png
@LouckyKoneko

The hoard buyback says I haven’t sold anything out of my hoard in the last 14 days.
@LouckyKoneko

The hoard buyback says I haven’t sold anything out of my hoard in the last 14 days.
@catwyrm
in that case, it looks like this is a problem regular users can't help with. you'll have to message staff through Contact Us
@catwyrm
in that case, it looks like this is a problem regular users can't help with. you'll have to message staff through Contact Us
Imagining dragons...

EHXIkb0.png
@Catwyrm, check the very last page of your 'Other' tab in your Hoard. [emoji=new friend size=1]
@Catwyrm, check the very last page of your 'Other' tab in your Hoard.
[quote name="LouckyKoneko" date="2024-04-22 06:16:56" ] in that case, it looks like this is a problem regular users can't help with. you'll have to message staff through Contact Us [/quote] That's surely what this forum is for! It says [b]Bug Report Forums - Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.[/b] We're supposed to do that here rather than use Contact Us, aren't we..? [emoji=guardian confused size=1] @Catwyrm I hope you found your eggs in the end.
LouckyKoneko wrote on 2024-04-22 06:16:56:

That's surely what this forum is for! It says Bug Report Forums - Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team. We're supposed to do that here rather than use Contact Us, aren't we..?

@Catwyrm I hope you found your eggs in the end.
CTF4up6.png
1 2