Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Typos MEGATHREAD!
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 330 331
The Ancient lairs for Plague on clan profiles say Wyrmwood instead of Wyrmwound, like in the world map. I'm pretty sure this has been noted already, but I looked through Undel's post and didn't find anything about it, though I may have skipped over it.
The Ancient lairs for Plague on clan profiles say Wyrmwood instead of Wyrmwound, like in the world map. I'm pretty sure this has been noted already, but I looked through Undel's post and didn't find anything about it, though I may have skipped over it.
XS9Xu1r.png
On the world map in Sunbeam Ruins, the lil' description directly beneath the area name. It says:
"...illuminated the Lightweaver and her children."

Should it be:
"...illuminated by the Lightweaver and her children."
On the world map in Sunbeam Ruins, the lil' description directly beneath the area name. It says:
"...illuminated the Lightweaver and her children."

Should it be:
"...illuminated by the Lightweaver and her children."
tumblr_inline_nt4mfidcqY1qkfp12_500.gif
Two things, real quick: One, that [i]all[/i] of the Birdskull Legband items describe themselves as "An ornamental [b]arm[/b]band". Pretty sure that's not right. Check it out: [item=Bleak Birdskull Legband] Two, the Smallmouth Bass's description still doesn't use proper grammar. It really should've been changed to "so" instead of "too". ("It tried so hard") [item=Smallmouth Bass] Sorta three? "Coliseum" [i]is[/i] a correct spelling! You don't need to change it to Colosseum. (Saw that on a previous page.)
Two things, real quick:

One, that all of the Birdskull Legband items describe themselves as "An ornamental armband". Pretty sure that's not right.

Check it out:
Bleak Birdskull Legband

Two, the Smallmouth Bass's description still doesn't use proper grammar. It really should've been changed to "so" instead of "too". ("It tried so hard")
Smallmouth Bass

Sorta three? "Coliseum" is a correct spelling! You don't need to change it to Colosseum. (Saw that on a previous page.)
Not sure if it has been mentioned before, but in Gold Steampunk Vest, it should read "The gauge on it measures in dapperness." Not guage as it currently says. (And should the in be there? I don't think it makes sense grammatically, but that could be lack of sufficient coffee talking.)
Not sure if it has been mentioned before, but in Gold Steampunk Vest, it should read "The gauge on it measures in dapperness." Not guage as it currently says. (And should the in be there? I don't think it makes sense grammatically, but that could be lack of sufficient coffee talking.)

Call me Idris. Pronouns are ne/nem/nir!
There's a typo in the crimson fillet description: [item=crimson fillet] "elegantly draped to over the head"
There's a typo in the crimson fillet description: Crimson Fillet

"elegantly draped to over the head"
FpTzG7k.png accent shop
Just went over the imperial profile, and I think I hit something: [quote]Emperor dragons are danger on a battlefield where many Imperials have fallen.[/quote] I believe it should be: Emperor dragons are [b]a[/b] danger on a battlefield where many Imperials have fallen. Or, if you want to make it more interesting: [b]Emperor dragons are born on a battlefield where many Imperials have fallen, and are a danger to all who dare to cross their path.[/b]
Just went over the imperial profile, and I think I hit something:
Quote:
Emperor dragons are danger on a battlefield where many Imperials have fallen.

I believe it should be: Emperor dragons are a danger on a battlefield where many Imperials have fallen.

Or, if you want to make it more interesting: Emperor dragons are born on a battlefield where many Imperials have fallen, and are a danger to all who dare to cross their path.
eP6ZvqL.png Flight Journey Lightning|Wind|Arcane|Nature|Shadow|Fire|Ice
Flight Project|Gen2 Imps
fkUgl3H.png
Wuxgpxj.png
Regarding the comma change made to Crim's introductory speech about Pinkerton, the rule apparently changes depending on how many brothers she has. I think it's a bit nitpicky either way (and player dragons, at least, tend to have many children), but if you want these to be corrected, it ought to match the intended lore!

If she has brothers other than Pinkerton, then it is currently fine as-is.

If Pinkerton is her only brother, then it needs to be changed back to "My brother, Pinkerton, might tell you it's a sickness, but I like to call it a hobby."

http://www.grammarbook.com/punctuation/commas.asp - Rule 12
Regarding the comma change made to Crim's introductory speech about Pinkerton, the rule apparently changes depending on how many brothers she has. I think it's a bit nitpicky either way (and player dragons, at least, tend to have many children), but if you want these to be corrected, it ought to match the intended lore!

If she has brothers other than Pinkerton, then it is currently fine as-is.

If Pinkerton is her only brother, then it needs to be changed back to "My brother, Pinkerton, might tell you it's a sickness, but I like to call it a hobby."

http://www.grammarbook.com/punctuation/commas.asp - Rule 12
Wildclaw Fun Fact #21 - If you tie a bow around a wildclaw's neck, it might cause Christmas. Spontaneously.
Here's a typo in one of Tomo's questions: This distinctive moth has deep reds and purples running through it’s leafy wings. Its difficult to classify as purely flora or fauna. It should read, "This distinctive moth has deep reds and purples running through its leafy wings. It's difficult to classify as purely flora or fauna." Also, the second sentence could use a bit of tweaking; I feel it would read better as, "It's difficult to classify this insect as purely flora or fauna," seeing as "it's" can be a stand-in for the moth itself, or simply "it is."
Here's a typo in one of Tomo's questions: This distinctive moth has deep reds and purples running through it’s leafy wings. Its difficult to classify as purely flora or fauna. It should read, "This distinctive moth has deep reds and purples running through its leafy wings. It's difficult to classify as purely flora or fauna." Also, the second sentence could use a bit of tweaking; I feel it would read better as, "It's difficult to classify this insect as purely flora or fauna," seeing as "it's" can be a stand-in for the moth itself, or simply "it is."
u69l.png
[img]http://i635.photobucket.com/albums/uu74/moosekebab/bugreport_zps2986e926.png[/img] The G and F should be capitalized [technically I think it's not required for the F, but it would be consistent with the conventions of the rest of the site].
bugreport_zps2986e926.png
The G and F should be capitalized [technically I think it's not required for the F, but it would be consistent with the conventions of the rest of the site].
eESLWsA.gifXEqzxg2.gif
Some grammatical errors at Swipp's Swap Stand.

"Hello, friend! I've collected quite a few new trinkets. Would you be interested in..." should have an "a" at the end. "Hello, friend! I've collected quite a few new trinkets. Would you be interested in a..."

The item never has "a" or "an" when being shown so either make the above change, or add the "a"/"an" before listing an item.

"I'm seeking the following item in return. Procure these and we'll have a deal!" should be "I'm seeking the following items in return. Procure these and we'll have a deal!"

Swipp never asks for just one item; it's always two different items or multiples of one.
Some grammatical errors at Swipp's Swap Stand.

"Hello, friend! I've collected quite a few new trinkets. Would you be interested in..." should have an "a" at the end. "Hello, friend! I've collected quite a few new trinkets. Would you be interested in a..."

The item never has "a" or "an" when being shown so either make the above change, or add the "a"/"an" before listing an item.

"I'm seeking the following item in return. Procure these and we'll have a deal!" should be "I'm seeking the following items in return. Procure these and we'll have a deal!"

Swipp never asks for just one item; it's always two different items or multiples of one.
sBdLZtA.png
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 330 331