Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Typos MEGATHREAD!
1 2 ... 122 123 124 125 126 ... 330 331
[img]https://i.imgur.com/94BHxYk.png[/img] a additional
94BHxYk.png

a additional
M7pFA9R.png
tmony
+2 FR
one million tundra dragons
tyEuRXe.pngfLdYOuE.pngT9kSrSy.png
bleh
bleh2 bleh3 StjSAn9.png
b PUBaf.gif
[img]https://i.imgur.com/5W142HS.png[/img] The second-to-last sentence ends in a question mark when it should probably end in either a period or, more likely, an exclamation point. "Yes yes!" should probably also have a comma between the words.
5W142HS.png

The second-to-last sentence ends in a question mark when it should probably end in either a period or, more likely, an exclamation point. "Yes yes!" should probably also have a comma between the words.
[img]https://i.gyazo.com/d98b06bc6f1c819db2fb49e365cb8780.png[/img] there's a double "the"!
d98b06bc6f1c819db2fb49e365cb8780.png

there's a double "the"!
79645518.png81164874.png81260751.png81324635.png
Bellus Glamortail....Glamour has a u in it. If you spell glamorous then there is no u between the o and the r.
Bellus Glamortail....Glamour has a u in it. If you spell glamorous then there is no u between the o and the r.
crimhasitallfiguredout.gif
[quote name="MintyDragon" date=2017-10-22 02:11:15] [item=Moonlight Lace Coffer][item=Pastel Lace Coffer] “A bundle containing all eight pieces of the [b]Moonlight Lace[/b] set. A savings of 10%!” “A bundle containing all eight pieces of the [b]Pastel Lace[/b] set. A savings of 10%!” [item=Shattered Reading Spectacles] Shouldn’t it say broken beyond repair, rather than beyond repair? [item=Forgotten Poet's Tools] I don’t think you need that apostrophe there. [item=Phytocat Toy] “It's important to play with your familiars [b]for [/b]at least fifteen minutes every day.” [/quote] All of those are correct except for the capitalization issue. If something is 'beyond repair,' that means it cannot be repaired anymore, regardless of how that was caused or whether it is broken or not, although 'broken beyond repair' would also work. 'The Forgotten Poet's Tools' implies that the forgotten tools once belonged to a poet or were intended to be used by one. How is 'Poets' grammatically correct in this instance? The 'for' is not needed. Why do you think it's missing a word? It's already clear the two halves of the sentence are connected and all of the words are spelled and used correctly.
MintyDragon wrote on 2017-10-22:
Moonlight Lace Coffer Pastel Lace Coffer
“A bundle containing all eight pieces of the Moonlight Lace set. A savings of 10%!”
“A bundle containing all eight pieces of the Pastel Lace set. A savings of 10%!”

Shattered Reading Spectacles
Shouldn’t it say broken beyond repair, rather than beyond repair?

Forgotten Poet's Tools
I don’t think you need that apostrophe there.

Phytocat Toy
“It's important to play with your familiars for at least fifteen minutes every day.”

All of those are correct except for the capitalization issue. If something is 'beyond repair,' that means it cannot be repaired anymore, regardless of how that was caused or whether it is broken or not, although 'broken beyond repair' would also work.

'The Forgotten Poet's Tools' implies that the forgotten tools once belonged to a poet or were intended to be used by one. How is 'Poets' grammatically correct in this instance?

The 'for' is not needed. Why do you think it's missing a word? It's already clear the two halves of the sentence are connected and all of the words are spelled and used correctly.
From Swipp's Swap Stand: [quote]Yeah, this Venomscale Greaves you like so much? My dad sold out of them last week. I saved a small stockpile [b]and now I a monopoly[/b] on the things. "Bribe" is a strong word to throw around, but I think it's applicable. Give me 2000 and these items and maybe I'll give you Venomscale Greaves. [/quote]
From Swipp's Swap Stand:
Quote:
Yeah, this Venomscale Greaves you like so much? My dad sold out of them last week. I saved a small stockpile and now I a monopoly on the things. "Bribe" is a strong word to throw around, but I think it's applicable. Give me 2000 and these items and maybe I'll give you Venomscale Greaves.
[url=https://imgbb.com/][img]https://image.ibb.co/eyQdo6/Capture.png[/img][/url] "...and now I a monopoly..." This is from the swap stand
Capture.png

"...and now I a monopoly..."

This is from the swap stand
Keaea_left_new.png
...........New_Piskel.png
.......................Keaea_right_new.png
[img]https://snag.gy/m2zuTq.jpg[/img] [quote=2.] The [b]skins[/b] [b]psd[/b] template may not be reposted or [b]b.[/b] redistributed. This is to ensure that anyone downloading our PSD template has the chance to read and understand its terms of use. [/quote] Skin's, PSD and be?
m2zuTq.jpg
2. wrote:
The skins psd template may not be reposted or b. redistributed. This is to ensure that anyone downloading our PSD template has the chance to read and understand its terms of use.
Skin's, PSD and be?
I suppose this is technically a typo... In the encyclopedia where the retired event skins are listed, the "blacksand creature" accent from 2015 flameforger's festival is listed twice.
I suppose this is technically a typo... In the encyclopedia where the retired event skins are listed, the "blacksand creature" accent from 2015 flameforger's festival is listed twice.
[quote=tripp]Yeah, this Skin: Angler you like so much? My dad sold out of them last week. I saved a small stockpile [u]and now I a monopoly[/u] on the things. "Bribe" is a strong word to throw around, but I think it's applicable. Give me 2000 and these items and maybe I'll give you Skin: Angler.[/quote] I believe it's supposed to be "Now i [b]have[/b] a monopoly on the things" not "Now I [b]a[/b] monopoly on the things".
tripp wrote:
Yeah, this Skin: Angler you like so much? My dad sold out of them last week. I saved a small stockpile and now I a monopoly on the things. "Bribe" is a strong word to throw around, but I think it's applicable. Give me 2000 and these items and maybe I'll give you Skin: Angler.

I believe it's supposed to be "Now i have a monopoly on the things" not "Now I a monopoly on the things".
1367_150px_horseesill_by_miirshroom_dbtl9m8_by_horseesill-dbtp62y.png
1 2 ... 122 123 124 125 126 ... 330 331