Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Might have found an exploit...by accidnt
[img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/963026514994159638/1048928884143439882/Screenshot_20221204-064805_Chrome.jpg[/img] Is this normal? Is it an exploit? I'm so afraid I accidentally found a way to misuse the note system and I don't want to lose my account...I'm precise working on the scroll plot and a note happened to hit it. Staff, I'm sorry if I discovered something illegal.. Please inform me if this is bad and I won't accept notes when I'm working with the plot on my own.. Edit: I do not know where to post this..
Screenshot_20221204-064805_Chrome.jpg

Is this normal? Is it an exploit? I'm so afraid I accidentally found a way to misuse the note system and I don't want to lose my account...I'm precise working on the scroll plot and a note happened to hit it.

Staff, I'm sorry if I discovered something illegal..

Please inform me if this is bad and I won't accept notes when I'm working with the plot on my own..

Edit: I do not know where to post this..
For participation in Thursday oof water raffle
VzoJada.png
@Seriphynna this is completely normal, and you have nothing to worry about. when someone sends you a note, it goes to a completely randomly chosen tile, which can be on a plot you currently work on :)
@Seriphynna this is completely normal, and you have nothing to worry about. when someone sends you a note, it goes to a completely randomly chosen tile, which can be on a plot you currently work on :)
horizontal banner that has blue space background, The Arcanist who glows pink, and light pink text that says Thanks Arcanist
Ledi | finland | 10+ fr time | adult | artist & game dev
identity button signifying that user identifies as gayidentity button signifying that user is transgender and uses he pronounsidentity button that signifies that user is autisticidentity button that signifies that user has adhd