Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | items dissapearing after failed pm
In a water flight effort to help each other with den items, i was about to send 2 budgies food item to another Water flight member. I was about to send a swan, when i saw they already got a swan send by someone else. Removed the swan and tried to send the budgies.

the pm failed, possebility was bc i had not written anything within the pm. and the budgies were deselected. Went to select them again and saw i had 2 missing ones.

I had 6 to start. after the failed pm i had 4.

to still help i send 2 again and they only received my last message.
So i only have 2 budgies in the end.

Does this bug occur often? What steps should i take or make sure of to avoid item "deletion"? Would hate to have this happen with more valuable items
In a water flight effort to help each other with den items, i was about to send 2 budgies food item to another Water flight member. I was about to send a swan, when i saw they already got a swan send by someone else. Removed the swan and tried to send the budgies.

the pm failed, possebility was bc i had not written anything within the pm. and the budgies were deselected. Went to select them again and saw i had 2 missing ones.

I had 6 to start. after the failed pm i had 4.

to still help i send 2 again and they only received my last message.
So i only have 2 budgies in the end.

Does this bug occur often? What steps should i take or make sure of to avoid item "deletion"? Would hate to have this happen with more valuable items
w5ew2DI.pngjZrUnmb.pngVA4qnlJ.pngAY4kYGm.pngpPPA8FZ.png
[/center]
@Antimoany
I had recounted and checked all send pms and there were none.

Also if there would have been a mistake on who i send, it would be my fault and i would not br allowed to complain despite being bummed. It would also technically noylt be deletion because the item did went somewhere but the receiver just never opened their "mail".

I made this topic though to hear if others had similair experiences or not.

Also, as i mentioned, everyone in water flight is quick sending each other den items in preperation of a push so we all know we are active and there have been no wrong sendings so far.

I am just glad this happened with a small food item and not an egg.
@Antimoany
I had recounted and checked all send pms and there were none.

Also if there would have been a mistake on who i send, it would be my fault and i would not br allowed to complain despite being bummed. It would also technically noylt be deletion because the item did went somewhere but the receiver just never opened their "mail".

I made this topic though to hear if others had similair experiences or not.

Also, as i mentioned, everyone in water flight is quick sending each other den items in preperation of a push so we all know we are active and there have been no wrong sendings so far.

I am just glad this happened with a small food item and not an egg.
[/center]
Have you checked your hoard to see if they're actually missing? We can recreate this but for us it's just a display error and the items aren't really gone even if they seem to be missing in the item selection menu. They're still there if we check our hoard or start a new message.
If they are actually gone you must be experiencing something different though.
Have you checked your hoard to see if they're actually missing? We can recreate this but for us it's just a display error and the items aren't really gone even if they seem to be missing in the item selection menu. They're still there if we check our hoard or start a new message.
If they are actually gone you must be experiencing something different though.
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
I had directly tried a new message to see if it was just a loading problem. Still gave me i have 2 missing.

Just checked my hoard. Still 2 missing.
So i have 2 left.
2 correctly send.
2 gone to the void.

Also asked the recipient how many messages they got (maybe my send messages dont show?) But nope. They only got 1 message. And it was the last one bc i wrote "hmmmm" bc of my dismay at that time.
I had directly tried a new message to see if it was just a loading problem. Still gave me i have 2 missing.

Just checked my hoard. Still 2 missing.
So i have 2 left.
2 correctly send.
2 gone to the void.

Also asked the recipient how many messages they got (maybe my send messages dont show?) But nope. They only got 1 message. And it was the last one bc i wrote "hmmmm" bc of my dismay at that time.
[/center]