Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Phantom pages in hoard
When you have many pages in your inventory, for example you are on page 10 of your food tab, If you sort by insects, and if there are less pages, 5 pages for example, If you click the "back" arrow to go back through pages, you will have to click 6 times before you are taken back to page 4 Edit: Gif example that also happesn to feature a weird thing that happens where tooltips get stuck on a page until you hover a new tooltip [img]https://i.gyazo.com/95cc1c098ebebcb7c99e74e19b24cdf6.gif[/img]
When you have many pages in your inventory,

for example you are on page 10 of your food tab,

If you sort by insects,
and if there are less pages, 5 pages for example,

If you click the "back" arrow to go back through pages,

you will have to click 6 times before you are taken back to page 4

Edit: Gif example that also happesn to feature a weird thing that happens where tooltips get stuck on a page until you hover a new tooltip

95cc1c098ebebcb7c99e74e19b24cdf6.gif
A dragon dressed up as bubbles and fish that has a Bio full of lesser known tips and tricks to Flight Rising
This has happened to me too, both the hovertip message lingering and the ghost pages, in both Firefox and Chrome for what it's worth.
This has happened to me too, both the hovertip message lingering and the ghost pages, in both Firefox and Chrome for what it's worth.