Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Broken Flower pots drop from wrong venue
1 2 3
ah, gotcha! [emoji=wildclaw tongue size=2]
ah, gotcha!
UJXttDL.png
This bug still on? I'm doing my best to get the 2x Broken Flowerpot for Hibernal slots >~>

Blooming Grove to farm, then?
This bug still on? I'm doing my best to get the 2x Broken Flowerpot for Hibernal slots >~>

Blooming Grove to farm, then?
EjOCyz.gif
@NightmareFire
Yup, they are still not dropping in the Training Fields.
@NightmareFire
Yup, they are still not dropping in the Training Fields.
title_layer_middle_x2.png
Thanks! I was worried cause I kept getting the Treasury Pots instead of the Broken ones.
Thanks! I was worried cause I kept getting the Treasury Pots instead of the Broken ones.
EjOCyz.gif
Bumping this because the broken flowerpot unlocks an early hibernal den slot which is impossible for new players to do unless they happen to find them on the AH for a reasonable sum of money, which is surely not the mods' intent - all other hibernal den challenges at this stage can be achieved by grinding in the Training Fields.

Something needs fixing somewhere, whether they move the pots back to Training Fields, or switch the challenge up in the unlocking queue!
Bumping this because the broken flowerpot unlocks an early hibernal den slot which is impossible for new players to do unless they happen to find them on the AH for a reasonable sum of money, which is surely not the mods' intent - all other hibernal den challenges at this stage can be achieved by grinding in the Training Fields.

Something needs fixing somewhere, whether they move the pots back to Training Fields, or switch the challenge up in the unlocking queue!
CTF4up6.png
[quote name="Fledhyris" date="2021-01-03 02:16:18" ] Bumping this because the broken flowerpot unlocks an early hibernal den slot which is impossible for new players to do unless they happen to find them on the AH for a reasonable sum of money, which is surely not the mods' intent - all other hibernal den challenges at this stage can be achieved by grinding in the Training Fields. Something needs fixing somewhere, whether they move the pots back to Training Fields, or switch the challenge up in the unlocking queue! [/quote] They are still obtainable, just in a different spot. It's not impossible for new players, but I can understand it being a little confusing. Plenty of other items are actually harder to acquire before this den unlock slot. It is a bug, it needs fixed, but it isn't a disaster or a major obstacle for new players.
Fledhyris wrote on 2021-01-03 02:16:18:

They are still obtainable, just in a different spot. It's not impossible for new players, but I can understand it being a little confusing. Plenty of other items are actually harder to acquire before this den unlock slot.

It is a bug, it needs fixed, but it isn't a disaster or a major obstacle for new players.
Huh, this'd explain why there are two distinct treasure pots in blooming grove and they have pretty different values. I'd always lowkey wondered about that but never added two and two together. +1 to the fix, obviously, but also thanks for answering a longstanding question of mine!
Huh, this'd explain why there are two distinct treasure pots in blooming grove and they have pretty different values. I'd always lowkey wondered about that but never added two and two together. +1 to the fix, obviously, but also thanks for answering a longstanding question of mine!
tumblr_inline_omxl63fueX1s9ucgw_500.gif
XPDxt22.png
Don't think this is fixed yet, so bump!
Don't think this is fixed yet, so bump!
Bump! This has definitely not been fixed yet. I have been grinding in the Training Fields for two hours, and no, it didn’t drop any of these.
Bump! This has definitely not been fixed yet. I have been grinding in the Training Fields for two hours, and no, it didn’t drop any of these.
60884365.png 51165548.png <
< pat?

<
I was scratching my head trying to grind hours in the training grounds and the woodlands wondering if my luck was just really bad. If this really is a bug, it needs to be fixed asap
I was scratching my head trying to grind hours in the training grounds and the woodlands wondering if my luck was just really bad. If this really is a bug, it needs to be fixed asap
KNyL0p3.png
1 2 3