Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Ancients won’t breed
I’ve noticed a glitch with the ancients and it’s when I go to breed them and I select the female (I always select the male first) and it won’t let me. It won’t select it at all and the only way around this is if I had 2 ancients females in my lair. If I don’t the pair won’t breed at all.

I thought it was because the dragon wasn’t ready to breed at first but I doubled checked and it still wouldn’t let me so I sent them to a person in ice to breed and they couldn’t breed them either. It wasn’t that one pair though that’s bugged I’ve breed other ancients and I had trouble then trying to get them to breed.
I’ve noticed a glitch with the ancients and it’s when I go to breed them and I select the female (I always select the male first) and it won’t let me. It won’t select it at all and the only way around this is if I had 2 ancients females in my lair. If I don’t the pair won’t breed at all.

I thought it was because the dragon wasn’t ready to breed at first but I doubled checked and it still wouldn’t let me so I sent them to a person in ice to breed and they couldn’t breed them either. It wasn’t that one pair though that’s bugged I’ve breed other ancients and I had trouble then trying to get them to breed.
lN2Q13f.png
@CheshireCats

Is this issue related to this recent thread in the help forum? It's an ice user unable to breed two goalers because they're related to each other within five generations.

If not, can you link the two dragons so someone can double check their lineages, because that's usually the problem. ;P
@CheshireCats

Is this issue related to this recent thread in the help forum? It's an ice user unable to breed two goalers because they're related to each other within five generations.

If not, can you link the two dragons so someone can double check their lineages, because that's usually the problem. ;P
f2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.gif