Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Hibernal issues: only 1 dragon at a time
Once I have sent a dragon to the Hibernal Lair, I cannot send any more dragons to the HL until I come out of edit mode and then go back in again. If I try to send another dragon to the HL in the same editing session, I get an error message saying that the dragon I just sent to the HL cannot be sent to the HL (presumably because the game can't find it in my lair.)
Once I have sent a dragon to the Hibernal Lair, I cannot send any more dragons to the HL until I come out of edit mode and then go back in again. If I try to send another dragon to the HL in the same editing session, I get an error message saying that the dragon I just sent to the HL cannot be sent to the HL (presumably because the game can't find it in my lair.)
Please ping me as Inskora, not Inksora.
Yes, this is happening to me as well.
Yes, this is happening to me as well.
24487.png24488.png
@Inskora @dragonsmirk - We've submitted a fix.

Please let us know if it's still preventing you from moving multiple dragons without reloading the page.

Thanks!
@Inskora @dragonsmirk - We've submitted a fix.

Please let us know if it's still preventing you from moving multiple dragons without reloading the page.

Thanks!
~ Flight Rising Engineering Team ~
- Do you want to hear what I said again? Hoot hoot!

Flight Rising
Knowledge Base

Flight Rising Rules & Policies
@kaepora The problem is solved for me, thank you! I can now move dragons one by one into the hibernal den without having to refresh the page.
@kaepora The problem is solved for me, thank you! I can now move dragons one by one into the hibernal den without having to refresh the page.
24487.png24488.png