Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Coliseum Wont Load
1 2
[quote name="Undel" date="2013-06-08 11:57:12" url="main.php?p=mb&board=bug&page=1&id=24520#24621"]Thanks for bearing with us, folks! Looks like the game server might need a restart. Our programmers are both passed out from launch, but when they wake up I expect the games will be back online. Thank you for your patience during our somewhat rocky launch week. [/quote] You're all doing really well, actually :P It's expected for there to be some issues. Luckily, most were killed either during Headstart or back in Alpha! Just keep up the great work, FR :D
Thanks for bearing with us, folks! Looks like the game server might need a restart. Our programmers are both passed out from launch, but when they wake up I expect the games will be back online. Thank you for your patience during our somewhat rocky launch week.

You're all doing really well, actually :P It's expected for there to be some issues. Luckily, most were killed either during Headstart or back in Alpha! Just keep up the great work, FR :D
Oh please. This is a forum. The pun is always intended :).
We had an outage of our game server earlier -- while we backtrace our steps and try to figure out what took 'em down, I have brought both Fairgrounds and Coliseum back online. If possible, please try to keep these types of threads centralized to one major one (look for the one with the most posts, or for one with a [T] in front of the subject) so that we can avoid forum bloat.

Thanks, guys!
We had an outage of our game server earlier -- while we backtrace our steps and try to figure out what took 'em down, I have brought both Fairgrounds and Coliseum back online. If possible, please try to keep these types of threads centralized to one major one (look for the one with the most posts, or for one with a [T] in front of the subject) so that we can avoid forum bloat.

Thanks, guys!
Flight Rising Developer
Project Management | Engineering Team Cheerleader | UI Designer
1 2