Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Coliseum Wont Load
1 2
I come across the loading screen, and it's animated, but it just won't load? Is anyone else having this problem?
I come across the loading screen, and it's animated, but it just won't load? Is anyone else having this problem?
Its down for the faire too, seems flash parts of the site that require working animation flash blah blah is broken. :(
Its down for the faire too, seems flash parts of the site that require working animation flash blah blah is broken. :(
tumblr_inline_nsthppR02g1s23g03_540.pngCatmas_Sig_PlaygroundA.pngCatmas_Sig_PlaygroundB.pngCatmas_Sig_PlaygroundC.png
Ah good, so it's not just me. D: I just noticed that the rest of the faire won't load.
Ah good, so it's not just me. D: I just noticed that the rest of the faire won't load.
There's a thread on this issue here:
http://flightrising.com/main.php?board=bug&id=17539&p=mb
There's a thread on this issue here:
http://flightrising.com/main.php?board=bug&id=17539&p=mb
I sell G2 Purebred Imps from dragons #181 and 182 Check my lair for listings.
yes, I am having the same problem with the coliseum. I would assume it is due to the high traffic, but who knows. It was working a half hour ago, is all i know
yes, I am having the same problem with the coliseum. I would assume it is due to the high traffic, but who knows. It was working a half hour ago, is all i know
ArcanisArcanum.png
The servers haven't really experienced this kind of stress before. More than likely, it will be on and off over the next few days until the hardware is set up better and able to cope with around 1000 users at a time. Peak during Headstart was around 240, and this morning around 450. So it'll take some time
The servers haven't really experienced this kind of stress before. More than likely, it will be on and off over the next few days until the hardware is set up better and able to cope with around 1000 users at a time. Peak during Headstart was around 240, and this morning around 450. So it'll take some time
Oh please. This is a forum. The pun is always intended :).
Yeah, the Coliseum went from not allowing a fight to be completed (it'd let me get defeated but when I struck the killing blow it'd exit to the coliseum screen... there's a thread about that around here)

And now it won't load for me as well. To be honest, the other games aren't loading for me either. I figured it was just a high traffic thing. Just as I was getting into training!
Yeah, the Coliseum went from not allowing a fight to be completed (it'd let me get defeated but when I struck the killing blow it'd exit to the coliseum screen... there's a thread about that around here)

And now it won't load for me as well. To be honest, the other games aren't loading for me either. I figured it was just a high traffic thing. Just as I was getting into training!
1kz7OWt.png
[quote name="Dragoness" date="2013-06-08 11:54:18" url="main.php?p=mb&board=bug&page=1&id=24520#24609"]Yeah, the Coliseum went from not allowing a fight to be completed (it'd let me get defeated but when I struck the killing blow it'd exit to the coliseum screen... there's a thread about that around here) And now it won't load for me as well. To be honest, the other games aren't loading for me either. I figured it was just a high traffic thing. Just as I was getting into training![/quote] Yeah, me too!

Yeah, me too!
ArcanisArcanum.png
Thanks for bearing with us, folks! Looks like the game server might need a restart. Our programmers are both passed out from launch, but when they wake up I expect the games will be back online. Thank you for your patience during our somewhat rocky launch week.

Thanks for bearing with us, folks! Looks like the game server might need a restart. Our programmers are both passed out from launch, but when they wake up I expect the games will be back online. Thank you for your patience during our somewhat rocky launch week.

No problem Undel. These sorts of things are expected when a site goes live. It's nice to see everyone is pretty patient and understanding about it. I was expecting more rage, but this reaction shows me that we've got a good user base going on!
No problem Undel. These sorts of things are expected when a site goes live. It's nice to see everyone is pretty patient and understanding about it. I was expecting more rage, but this reaction shows me that we've got a good user base going on!
1kz7OWt.png
1 2