Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Referral Bonus?
My fiance started playing today, and listed me as the player that referred him. I received this message when he joined via alert:

"Your friend Skal has joined Flight Rising. You will receive 50 gems if they purchase a package of gems, as well as a small bonus amount of gems for each purchase thereafter!"

He did decide to purchase a gem package after playing for a bit. I then got this alert:

"Your friend Crisaron has purchased a package of gems, and you have received a referral bonus! Check your Message Center for details."

The wrong name is being referenced as a friend, and I did not receive a message or a referral bonus, just the alert. Just wanted to let you know!
My fiance started playing today, and listed me as the player that referred him. I received this message when he joined via alert:

"Your friend Skal has joined Flight Rising. You will receive 50 gems if they purchase a package of gems, as well as a small bonus amount of gems for each purchase thereafter!"

He did decide to purchase a gem package after playing for a bit. I then got this alert:

"Your friend Crisaron has purchased a package of gems, and you have received a referral bonus! Check your Message Center for details."

The wrong name is being referenced as a friend, and I did not receive a message or a referral bonus, just the alert. Just wanted to let you know!
Same thing happened to me.

"06/08 Your friend carnivaldog has purchased a package of gems, and you have received a referral bonus! Check your Message Center for details."
Same thing happened to me.

"06/08 Your friend carnivaldog has purchased a package of gems, and you have received a referral bonus! Check your Message Center for details."
CZPi.pngqKmW.pngzfiK.pngqOns.pngX1Vf.png
This is not fully implemented at this time. The name issue is corrected but I need to conduct some more testing before this system is live.
This is not fully implemented at this time. The name issue is corrected but I need to conduct some more testing before this system is live.
Flight Rising Developer
Best Artist Not Allowed to Art | Business Ops | Engineering
Was this implemented after launch? A few of my friends signed up right at launch at said they used my name for referral, though this morning, I only got that notice for one person, who signed up later.
Was this implemented after launch? A few of my friends signed up right at launch at said they used my name for referral, though this morning, I only got that notice for one person, who signed up later.
aDfZQhN.png xxxxxxxxxxxxx Blade
He/him || FR+2
Bladeworks Accents
Dragon Sales
kI1SYJ7.png
Hitokiri and rykos both said they listed me, but only my most recent two friends gave me little notices for having referred me. Is there any way to confirm that the site recognizes me referring the other two?
Hitokiri and rykos both said they listed me, but only my most recent two friends gave me little notices for having referred me. Is there any way to confirm that the site recognizes me referring the other two?
furry_fiddle.png
Closing this one out and putting your last two posts in the main thread here: http://flightrising.com/main.php?board=bug&id=24419&p=mb
Closing this one out and putting your last two posts in the main thread here: http://flightrising.com/main.php?board=bug&id=24419&p=mb
Pixel Dargons Store!
Pearlcatcher_75.gif Fae.gif Imperial.gif Spiral.gif Skydancer_charTgr_iceStr.gif