Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Fairgrounds Starting Problem?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@Kaibaman have you already tried disabling your adblocker?
@Kaibaman have you already tried disabling your adblocker?
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
@Rift @FamiliarAlien from what another user mentioned, it's possible that something about the Coli itself might be tripping adblockers. they provided this solution, if your situation applies. you may be able to do something similar with other adblockers/browsers if you're careful about it, but i'm not sure what options are available in that regard. :/
@Rift @FamiliarAlien from what another user mentioned, it's possible that something about the Coli itself might be tripping adblockers. they provided this solution, if your situation applies. you may be able to do something similar with other adblockers/browsers if you're careful about it, but i'm not sure what options are available in that regard. :/
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
@After dont use one althtough ill see if there's a but in option i need to disable
@After dont use one althtough ill see if there's a but in option i need to disable
orpan_badge_by_raorahaga-da7f6fu.png place for unwanted g1's to be dropped off and adopted
Same, working just fine before. Cleared Cache, tried toggling alternate faire socket, and I even my ad-block is disabled on FR. (at least it usually is, sometimes it won't disable...)
Same, working just fine before. Cleared Cache, tried toggling alternate faire socket, and I even my ad-block is disabled on FR. (at least it usually is, sometimes it won't disable...)
mXMhPXb.png

OK BUT MANTIS SHRIMP

(Also looking for open Lore Shops!)

tumblr_osnaa09fPS1uo28ybo3_r1_500.png

[/url]BzWOoCD.pngbDWfHOP.pngxit6UDK.png
@Kaibaman hmm, if you're not using an adblocker... what else have you tried? have you switched browsers, cleared your cache, tried both Socket toggles on the normal and safemode Coliseum, etc.? do you have Trend Micro as your antivirus?

@Drakion is it disabled for both sides of FR? another user in the thread mentioned it not working until they whitelisted both the www. and www1. portions of the site. if whitelisting doesn't work, perhaps go into your browser's Extensions setting and try disabling the entire thing from there just to see if it changes anything (assuming you don't do that already)?
@Kaibaman hmm, if you're not using an adblocker... what else have you tried? have you switched browsers, cleared your cache, tried both Socket toggles on the normal and safemode Coliseum, etc.? do you have Trend Micro as your antivirus?

@Drakion is it disabled for both sides of FR? another user in the thread mentioned it not working until they whitelisted both the www. and www1. portions of the site. if whitelisting doesn't work, perhaps go into your browser's Extensions setting and try disabling the entire thing from there just to see if it changes anything (assuming you don't do that already)?
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Everything worked fine last night. This evening...no coliseum, no fairgrounds. I'm also using Chrome. Tried the suggested setting. Restarted the program, restarted the computer. No change.
Everything worked fine last night. This evening...no coliseum, no fairgrounds. I'm also using Chrome. Tried the suggested setting. Restarted the program, restarted the computer. No change.
@After

It is disabled for both, or at least says it is. FR usually displays ads, but for some reason sometimes ad-block works anyway, It is annoying. I'll try pausing it completely and see if that works.
@After

It is disabled for both, or at least says it is. FR usually displays ads, but for some reason sometimes ad-block works anyway, It is annoying. I'll try pausing it completely and see if that works.
mXMhPXb.png

OK BUT MANTIS SHRIMP

@After
That seems to be working for now. Although I'm using Adblock Plus, so for anyone that has that one this is what I did:

1. Open the Adblock Plus drop down menu.
2. Click 'Open blockagle items' while in the Coli.
3. Right click the red XML request line that has 'coliseum' in the address and there should be an option to add an exception or filter for. Click that and just follow the steps it gives you.

Doing this will continue to block the sidebar ads, but still allow the coliseum to work. Or at least on mine it does.

Pinging @FamiliarAlien in case they use ABP.
@After
That seems to be working for now. Although I'm using Adblock Plus, so for anyone that has that one this is what I did:

1. Open the Adblock Plus drop down menu.
2. Click 'Open blockagle items' while in the Coli.
3. Right click the red XML request line that has 'coliseum' in the address and there should be an option to add an exception or filter for. Click that and just follow the steps it gives you.

Doing this will continue to block the sidebar ads, but still allow the coliseum to work. Or at least on mine it does.

Pinging @FamiliarAlien in case they use ABP.
Hoarding.
5161.png & 23093.png
@After

Ok pausing it works, wonder why ad-block didn't effect the coli till now. I'll have to just remember to pause it in the coli
@After

Ok pausing it works, wonder why ad-block didn't effect the coli till now. I'll have to just remember to pause it in the coli
mXMhPXb.png

OK BUT MANTIS SHRIMP

@Rift glad you got it working! thanks for the info, gonna try fussing with that on my end as well and see if i can't get it working too.

@Sylvanwind if you use an adblocker, have you tried disabling it, or editing your adblocker's settings (this for Adblock Plus, this for Ublock Origins on Firefox)?
@Rift glad you got it working! thanks for the info, gonna try fussing with that on my end as well and see if i can't get it working too.

@Sylvanwind if you use an adblocker, have you tried disabling it, or editing your adblocker's settings (this for Adblock Plus, this for Ublock Origins on Firefox)?
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10