Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | No Response to Bug Report?
1 2 3 4
If we haven't responded to your bug report, it means that we're still investigating the issue.

If we feel the issue has been resolved or is working-as-intended, we will respond and lock the topic.

Thank you for taking the time to test Flight Rising!
If we haven't responded to your bug report, it means that we're still investigating the issue.

If we feel the issue has been resolved or is working-as-intended, we will respond and lock the topic.

Thank you for taking the time to test Flight Rising!
Ok thank you for the info undel :)
Ok thank you for the info undel :)
Do we post here if our bug threads have not been responded to for... let's saaaay... a week?
Do we post here if our bug threads have not been responded to for... let's saaaay... a week?
hey,
just wanted to mention, the issue with my apparel is fixed. but it seems one bug is replaced with another. Now, my 2 ladies wearing skins won't show the skins in my main lair Paige, but when I click on the dragon to view them, the skin reappears, then disappears again when I go back to main screen...
hey,
just wanted to mention, the issue with my apparel is fixed. but it seems one bug is replaced with another. Now, my 2 ladies wearing skins won't show the skins in my main lair Paige, but when I click on the dragon to view them, the skin reappears, then disappears again when I go back to main screen...
okay sweet. I just posted another bug I found and I see several others have posted about the same bug. I hope it gets fixed soon.
okay sweet. I just posted another bug I found and I see several others have posted about the same bug. I hope it gets fixed soon.
Considering the last thread sort of vanished, I'd like to say I got my gems now! Thank you so much!
Considering the last thread sort of vanished, I'd like to say I got my gems now! Thank you so much!
windsinger_by_metal_beak-d6luibp.png
What if it hasn't been responded to for almost a month? I'm not sure if it's being investigated or if I need to contact the person who sent me the message I can't open so THEY can make a report...?
What if it hasn't been responded to for almost a month? I'm not sure if it's being investigated or if I need to contact the person who sent me the message I can't open so THEY can make a report...?
Gotta catch 'em all!
A response saying it's at least being looked into would be helpful so it doesn't seem like an issue is being ignored
I reported an issue almost a month ago and I've gotten absolutely zip for responses that shouldn't have even taken that long to deal with
A response saying it's at least being looked into would be helpful so it doesn't seem like an issue is being ignored
I reported an issue almost a month ago and I've gotten absolutely zip for responses that shouldn't have even taken that long to deal with
@Undel

I agree with Kaiooeh, posted a few days ago now about being unable to change my password - this i think is a pretty important thing to work, especially if someone been at more public computer than your own, you never know what they might have in it...

original post at http://flightrising.com/main.php?board=bug&id=941700&p=mb

at least someone saying its getting looked in to would be extremly helpful because im currently going bonkers because i cant change my PW to a more secure one!
@Undel

I agree with Kaiooeh, posted a few days ago now about being unable to change my password - this i think is a pretty important thing to work, especially if someone been at more public computer than your own, you never know what they might have in it...

original post at http://flightrising.com/main.php?board=bug&id=941700&p=mb

at least someone saying its getting looked in to would be extremly helpful because im currently going bonkers because i cant change my PW to a more secure one!
I agree with Kal and Riz, too.
A LOT of VERY important bugs have been looked over.

At the very least note them down in the already reported list??? It's been months already.
I agree with Kal and Riz, too.
A LOT of VERY important bugs have been looked over.

At the very least note them down in the already reported list??? It's been months already.
vpuvys.gif
1 2 3 4