Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Faire / Coliseum not loading!
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 535 536
Strangely, but Coliseum freezes are rare for me, but the games... Runestones froze every second game or so.
Strangely, but Coliseum freezes are rare for me, but the games... Runestones froze every second game or so.
84480400.png
Coliseum - Battle still freezes!
windsignature2.png
[quote name="Naku" date="2013-06-11 10:39:16" url="main.php?p=mb&board=bug&page=10&id=17539#43687"]Coliseum - Battle still freezes! [/quote] ^this

^this
I sell G2 Purebred Imps from dragons #181 and 182 Check my lair for listings.
Coliseum just froze for me again.
Coliseum just froze for me again.
Our valiant codesmith Thrage is working on it as I type this. Thanks for your patience folks. In the meantime he teslls me energy drain has been disabled.
Our valiant codesmith Thrage is working on it as I type this. Thanks for your patience folks. In the meantime he teslls me energy drain has been disabled.
Oh thank you, while still facing the freezing it's nice to know it's not going to cost me tons of food to try. xD
Oh thank you, while still facing the freezing it's nice to know it's not going to cost me tons of food to try. xD
Just did something really weird. I launched an attack, not enough to kill, then a victory screen popped up even though I hadn't killed anything (this was after a couple battles). Then I checked my dragons, and they had lost energy.
Just did something really weird. I launched an attack, not enough to kill, then a victory screen popped up even though I hadn't killed anything (this was after a couple battles). Then I checked my dragons, and they had lost energy.
The good thing is with every hiccup Thrage get's closer to complete stabilization. XD The day of a non-glitchy/laggy coliseum approaches~!
The good thing is with every hiccup Thrage get's closer to complete stabilization. XD The day of a non-glitchy/laggy coliseum approaches~!
I sell G2 Purebred Imps from dragons #181 and 182 Check my lair for listings.
Coliseum just isn't loading at all for me. I'm using Chrome.
Coliseum just isn't loading at all for me. I'm using Chrome.
newsignature_by_zelanthair-d7hardd.png
Coliseum isn't loading for me either, neither are the games. Things were working fine last night though. *eagerly awaits fixes*
edit/ Using FF here
Coliseum isn't loading for me either, neither are the games. Things were working fine last night though. *eagerly awaits fixes*
edit/ Using FF here
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 535 536