Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Faire / Coliseum not loading!
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 535 536
I just woke up to my fiance playing and quietly raging about the Coliseum freezing. He doesn't report bugs though so I wanted to say something (since no one had mentioned anything for today)

He's using IE. It varies on when it will freeze. The particular instance that woke me up was that it froze right after he used a potion. The animations and whatnot on the idle enemies still work... but it just stalls out super hard.

I hope this helps! It was working SO WELL last night! :C
I just woke up to my fiance playing and quietly raging about the Coliseum freezing. He doesn't report bugs though so I wanted to say something (since no one had mentioned anything for today)

He's using IE. It varies on when it will freeze. The particular instance that woke me up was that it froze right after he used a potion. The animations and whatnot on the idle enemies still work... but it just stalls out super hard.

I hope this helps! It was working SO WELL last night! :C
1kz7OWt.png
It keeps freezing for me at about the third attack on the scorched level
It keeps freezing for me at about the third attack on the scorched level
I sell G2 Purebred Imps from dragons #181 and 182 Check my lair for listings.
I have not been able to get on at all today ^^; Not the coliseum or the fairground games.
I have not been able to get on at all today ^^; Not the coliseum or the fairground games.
The fairground works okay form me now, except that the Jigsaw is a bit slow.
The coliseum on the other hand keeps freezing and i need to restart evertyime because nothing happens and i cant make a move.
Ive checked the energybars of my dragons but they dont lose any energypoints..
The fairground works okay form me now, except that the Jigsaw is a bit slow.
The coliseum on the other hand keeps freezing and i need to restart evertyime because nothing happens and i cant make a move.
Ive checked the energybars of my dragons but they dont lose any energypoints..
An issue that cropped up with coliseum with the latest update. (fixed one thing, something new broke. Poor codesmiths!) They were up for over 20 hours and are getting some much needed rest.

Thanks for the reports guys. We'll be looking into this. And thanks for bearing with us through stabilization week.
An issue that cropped up with coliseum with the latest update. (fixed one thing, something new broke. Poor codesmiths!) They were up for over 20 hours and are getting some much needed rest.

Thanks for the reports guys. We'll be looking into this. And thanks for bearing with us through stabilization week.
I was playing the Coliseum game and it wasn't counting my experience chain- after 3 rounds i was still on 0% exp bonus. I was playing in the 1-3 (training center i think?) and none of the monsters died from bleeding, they were all attacked and died from that. wut do D:
I was playing the Coliseum game and it wasn't counting my experience chain- after 3 rounds i was still on 0% exp bonus. I was playing in the 1-3 (training center i think?) and none of the monsters died from bleeding, they were all attacked and died from that. wut do D:
... I got stuck several times and didn't realise restarting ate into my energy... next thing I know my 2 days of efforts for the bonus I would have received tomorrow was wiped. /: Guess I'll just use FR to mine Treasure for off-site trading.
... I got stuck several times and didn't realise restarting ate into my energy... next thing I know my 2 days of efforts for the bonus I would have received tomorrow was wiped. /: Guess I'll just use FR to mine Treasure for off-site trading.
I can now access the Coliseum, which is great. Unfortunately I now get the locking up issue, usually when I'm trying to deal the killing blow. I believe I saw people mentioning that earlier.
I can now access the Coliseum, which is great. Unfortunately I now get the locking up issue, usually when I'm trying to deal the killing blow. I believe I saw people mentioning that earlier.
I get frozen in monster battles all the time since at least 4h now.
Sometimes it works pretty smooth but then i get frozen again. :/

Its sad because my dragons could be at a higher level already... :(

Also, could you try a non-animated version for slow internet connections???
I get frozen in monster battles all the time since at least 4h now.
Sometimes it works pretty smooth but then i get frozen again. :/

Its sad because my dragons could be at a higher level already... :(

Also, could you try a non-animated version for slow internet connections???
Still suffering heavy freezing with the Colosseum when battling, I'll give the order to attack and it just holds saying ready, this is now a huge issue as I'm losing energy every time it locks up. :/ I've tried on lots of browsers and it's now occurring on my tablet that used to be pretty stable. Needless to say I'm giving it a miss now there's a significant impact of the freezing.
Still suffering heavy freezing with the Colosseum when battling, I'll give the order to attack and it just holds saying ready, this is now a huge issue as I'm losing energy every time it locks up. :/ I've tried on lots of browsers and it's now occurring on my tablet that used to be pretty stable. Needless to say I'm giving it a miss now there's a significant impact of the freezing.
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 535 536