Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Faire / Coliseum not loading!
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 535 536
The animations and stuff don't seem to want to, work.
let me explain. I click 'Coliseum' and it takes me to the loading page. First of all, the logo normall bobs up and down as it load, it doesn't, it's just frozen in place. But if I navigate to another tab, then back to the one with the Coliseum in it, bam, loaded.
Then I click, say 'attacks and Stats'. Normally it should take me to the page to d what I want. It won't, unless I navigate to a different tab then back again. Bam, the new page is loaded. Same goes for in the fights, every move and attack I have to do that (or scroll right to the very bottom of th page and back up) for it to load the animation/action/whatever.
I have no idea why it is doing this, it was working fine on Sunday for a bit, then it started acting up.

I haven't been to the Fair yet to see if it's acting up.
(if it matters, I'm on Firefox on a Macbook Pro).
The animations and stuff don't seem to want to, work.
let me explain. I click 'Coliseum' and it takes me to the loading page. First of all, the logo normall bobs up and down as it load, it doesn't, it's just frozen in place. But if I navigate to another tab, then back to the one with the Coliseum in it, bam, loaded.
Then I click, say 'attacks and Stats'. Normally it should take me to the page to d what I want. It won't, unless I navigate to a different tab then back again. Bam, the new page is loaded. Same goes for in the fights, every move and attack I have to do that (or scroll right to the very bottom of th page and back up) for it to load the animation/action/whatever.
I have no idea why it is doing this, it was working fine on Sunday for a bit, then it started acting up.

I haven't been to the Fair yet to see if it's acting up.
(if it matters, I'm on Firefox on a Macbook Pro).
bbkat1_by_mythsanddreams-d6az7us.png
Whenever my dragon, Gaiser, goes to do her basic attack the game will freeze and they don't fight. Their idle animations will continue for the enemies, but otherwise I am left sadly staring at my screen.

I use google chrome, and the coliseum worked perfectly fine until you did an update.
Whenever my dragon, Gaiser, goes to do her basic attack the game will freeze and they don't fight. Their idle animations will continue for the enemies, but otherwise I am left sadly staring at my screen.

I use google chrome, and the coliseum worked perfectly fine until you did an update.
The Puzzle still becomes unresponsive, and just goes blank on occasion, but it seems to last a bit longer before doing so, now.
Windows 8/Chrome.
The Puzzle still becomes unresponsive, and just goes blank on occasion, but it seems to last a bit longer before doing so, now.
Windows 8/Chrome.
ckc8BLS.png
And as I wander through the snow || I'm strong alone || Can't help but feel at home
Freezing on every battle almost now. D=

I'm wasting food on frozen battles with energy loss reinstated. Thraaaage T^T my draggies are gonna be fat from over eating!
Freezing on every battle almost now. D=

I'm wasting food on frozen battles with energy loss reinstated. Thraaaage T^T my draggies are gonna be fat from over eating!
I sell G2 Purebred Imps from dragons #181 and 182 Check my lair for listings.
Ahh. I'm saddened but also relieved that the colesium is freezing.
(Relieved because this laptop is slow, despite it being new, and I thought it was finally shutting me out of the coliseum.) This has happened to me multiple times. Funny enough, it happened every time my dragons dodged an attack; now it's just freezing up more than that. :(
Ahh. I'm saddened but also relieved that the colesium is freezing.
(Relieved because this laptop is slow, despite it being new, and I thought it was finally shutting me out of the coliseum.) This has happened to me multiple times. Funny enough, it happened every time my dragons dodged an attack; now it's just freezing up more than that. :(
Just got this:
error_zpsa6004242.png
Just got this:
error_zpsa6004242.png
Just had my screen do this in the middle of a rated match:
ratederror_zps1e0ecfd1.png
Just had my screen do this in the middle of a rated match:
ratederror_zps1e0ecfd1.png
Coliseum loads, but then starts slowing then completely stops in the middle :( I did the socket test and it should be fine.
Coliseum loads, but then starts slowing then completely stops in the middle :( I did the socket test and it should be fine.
The freezing issue is my priority 1 today.
The freezing issue is my priority 1 today.
Flight Rising Games/Interactivity Programmer ♪♫
I'm holding off playing until it's fixed XP i can't take the "fleeing" energy loss from frozen battles.

Good luck Thrage, we're rooting for you. =D
I'm holding off playing until it's fixed XP i can't take the "fleeing" energy loss from frozen battles.

Good luck Thrage, we're rooting for you. =D
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 535 536