Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Coli isn't loading?
1 2
As the title implies, the coliseum literally is not loading for me. My internet's working fine, I cleared my cache, and every other part of the site is loading. When I try to open the coli, it'll get stuck looking like this.
As the title implies, the coliseum literally is not loading for me. My internet's working fine, I cleared my cache, and every other part of the site is loading. When I try to open the coli, it'll get stuck looking like this.
ven / he/his , if i don't reply, i probably didn't see it!
bUUy115.png
@Thanatikos

same with me. same problem and everything
@Thanatikos

same with me. same problem and everything
want to learn about project egg? Click HERE!
draconequis_custom_banner_by_lightdragon777-d7qsnp5.gif
I am having this exact problem; and I am having it on multiple devices, and in both game sockets
I am having this exact problem; and I am having it on multiple devices, and in both game sockets
YSQ_BSJ_2023_Advertisement.png
@Thanatikos
I noticed it will only run on google chrome for me, rejects all other browsers
@Thanatikos
I noticed it will only run on google chrome for me, rejects all other browsers
QFXpYkj.png
@Thanatikos @Draconequis @SenchaDrake @Tafficat
Have you tried safe mode? Normal Coliseum page seems to have hiccups sometimes, but safe mode should work almost always.
@Thanatikos @Draconequis @SenchaDrake @Tafficat
Have you tried safe mode? Normal Coliseum page seems to have hiccups sometimes, but safe mode should work almost always.
VOkp50l.png Neffi
she/her
FR +9

Arcane Dom Lead
8vElUoQ.png
@Neffi After seeing this, I tried Safe Mode and it worked!! Thank you!
@Neffi After seeing this, I tried Safe Mode and it worked!! Thank you!
ven / he/his , if i don't reply, i probably didn't see it!
bUUy115.png
I had the same problem. It did not load at all. Today i tried again and than this happened:
I normally use Firefox

f5648a_IAMLOGGETIN.png

Then I tried Google Crome and the Site went all white. Now i´ve tried save mode and it worked *_*
I had the same problem. It did not load at all. Today i tried again and than this happened:
I normally use Firefox

f5648a_IAMLOGGETIN.png

Then I tried Google Crome and the Site went all white. Now i´ve tried save mode and it worked *_*
He/Him - It/It's
One/One's - Xe/Xem
My Pronouns Page

For Sale (With a coin and gem symbol)Wishlist (With a starsymbol)
 This user does Roleplay
A black anthro wolf character who is laying down. He has long curly white hair, wears a purple sweater and black pants. His eyes are red. He has a golden hoop earring.
Pings are welcome!

A heart shaped genderfluid pride flagA heart shaped omnisexual pride flagA heart shaped polyamory pride flag
A small black button that appears to be made from goo. The button is a link. The Goo is dripping down a little bit. On the button is the word turned written in neon green letters.
In safe mode, I can get as far as using meditate before getting a "failed loading sprites" error.
In safe mode, I can get as far as using meditate before getting a "failed loading sprites" error.
Not loading even in safe mode. It shows the loading bar, but it stays black and doesn't move.
Not loading even in safe mode. It shows the loading bar, but it stays black and doesn't move.
tumblrsig.png accentsig.png CommSig.png
Both me and my roommate are having this issue.
Both me and my roommate are having this issue.
tumblr_inline_nwu3p0MJo01t7d5o3_500.gif
1 2