Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Login Bug
1 2 3
When we did the cache thing it actually prevented him from logging in at all instead of "pretending" to not log him in but actually letting him in. That's when I finally just bit the bullet and DLed Chrome since he couldn't get in at all (just kept cycling him back to the main page and all of the side tabs said you must log in to see the area).

(Personally I am not an IE fan ._.)

Thanks a bunch for the help! <3 Things are working much better with Chrome
When we did the cache thing it actually prevented him from logging in at all instead of "pretending" to not log him in but actually letting him in. That&#039;s when I finally just bit the bullet and DLed Chrome since he couldn&#039;t get in at all (just kept cycling him back to the main page and all of the side tabs said you must log in to see the area).

(Personally I am not an IE fan ._.)

Thanks a bunch for the help! <3 Things are working much better with Chrome
1kz7OWt.png
What version of IE was this occuring on?
What version of IE was this occuring on?
Flight Rising Games/Interactivity Programmer ♪♫
I think it was 9 (we&#039;re up to date on this system)
DURPDURP Just checked, it was Internet Explorer 10! Sorry about that!

By the way-- the Coliseum is so much smoother in Chrome. Holy Balogna. Those animations <3
I think it was 9 (we&#039;re up to date on this system)
DURPDURP Just checked, it was Internet Explorer 10! Sorry about that!

By the way-- the Coliseum is so much smoother in Chrome. Holy Balogna. Those animations <3
1kz7OWt.png
Hey, I have an idea. Well, actually, my sister has an idea... Try this! Whenever you find your information replaced by someone else&#039;s, hit refresh and do the same thing when loging on. It&#039;s a bit of a pain, but it&#039;s much easier than our current mess and will help until they can get it fixed.

By the way, Dragoness, I really like your dragons.
Hey, I have an idea. Well, actually, my sister has an idea... Try this! Whenever you find your information replaced by someone else&#039;s, hit refresh and do the same thing when loging on. It&#039;s a bit of a pain, but it&#039;s much easier than our current mess and will help until they can get it fixed.

By the way, Dragoness, I really like your dragons.
Now open!
OrchidsHatchery_zps0cb35171.jpeg
1 2 3