Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Dragon not aging properly
1 2 3 4 5
Actually, it turns out that the system likes to round up the dragon's age. :P It doesn't age dragons visually though until they are 5 days old or older at midnight, so your dragon can be almost 6 days before it actually ages.

Your dragons should age tonight (in about 24 minutes). :)

Also removing the [T] cuz this actually is how the system currently works.
Actually, it turns out that the system likes to round up the dragon's age. :P It doesn't age dragons visually though until they are 5 days old or older at midnight, so your dragon can be almost 6 days before it actually ages.

Your dragons should age tonight (in about 24 minutes). :)

Also removing the [T] cuz this actually is how the system currently works.
Pixel Dargons Store!
Pearlcatcher_75.gif Fae.gif Imperial.gif Spiral.gif Skydancer_charTgr_iceStr.gif
So what about the weight of my fully adult dragons then? :/ 73KG and 2KG doesn't seem all that...large. They're no larger than a chihuahua. Which is wrong...in so many ways. :/
So what about the weight of my fully adult dragons then? :/ 73KG and 2KG doesn't seem all that...large. They're no larger than a chihuahua. Which is wrong...in so many ways. :/
“The thief is sorry he is to be hanged, not that he is a thief.”
@Tigo They will continue growing
@Tigo They will continue growing
plaguebringer_banner_by_eyenoom-d6kkk4e.png
@mek I guess by their next breeding cycle they'll hopefully put on the size and weight. I guess after 1 week its a bit disconcerting. :s
@mek I guess by their next breeding cycle they'll hopefully put on the size and weight. I guess after 1 week its a bit disconcerting. :s
“The thief is sorry he is to be hanged, not that he is a thief.”
I'm actually having the same problem with my two ridgebacks. One if five days old the other is six.
I'm actually having the same problem with my two ridgebacks. One if five days old the other is six.
F0xHRgQ.gif
I also do Art Commissions~!
@Kiohl Also, the mouse over age is not coinciding properly with the dragon info page. Mousing over one dragon for example says that it is 5 days old, however clicking the dragon, and reading the age on that page it says it is only 4 days old.
@Kiohl Also, the mouse over age is not coinciding properly with the dragon info page. Mousing over one dragon for example says that it is 5 days old, however clicking the dragon, and reading the age on that page it says it is only 4 days old.
If life gives you melons, you might be dyslexic.
Love Triple Caribbeans? Caribbean Isle Hatchery
Not sure if this thread is still relevant, but it appears that I'm having a similar problem with my fae hatchling. On the July forth I could have sworn up and down that she was at five days, I even spammed my skype chat with messages of excitement at finally seeing her grown. It had said five days, I could have sworn.

Counting the days since her hatching, though, I realize this is her fifth day. BUT the thing is that when I hover over her in my lair it says "five days", when I go to her page it says "four days". This is happening to all my dragons who are under a week old with their respective ages.

It's not a crucial thing, I guess. But I'm very confused!
Not sure if this thread is still relevant, but it appears that I'm having a similar problem with my fae hatchling. On the July forth I could have sworn up and down that she was at five days, I even spammed my skype chat with messages of excitement at finally seeing her grown. It had said five days, I could have sworn.

Counting the days since her hatching, though, I realize this is her fifth day. BUT the thing is that when I hover over her in my lair it says "five days", when I go to her page it says "four days". This is happening to all my dragons who are under a week old with their respective ages.

It's not a crucial thing, I guess. But I'm very confused!
tumblr_inline_mssjaddlJF1qz4rgp.png
Akiri made a recent change to how age displays, so that now they may appear lower. @Frosted, I'm pretty sure that happened between the last time you viewed your dragon's age and today. :P

P.S. which hatchling was it, @Frosted? Yours all look correct to me.
Akiri made a recent change to how age displays, so that now they may appear lower. @Frosted, I'm pretty sure that happened between the last time you viewed your dragon's age and today. :P

P.S. which hatchling was it, @Frosted? Yours all look correct to me.
Pixel Dargons Store!
Pearlcatcher_75.gif Fae.gif Imperial.gif Spiral.gif Skydancer_charTgr_iceStr.gif
@Kiohl I viewed them at like midnight, I'm on server time so... Anyway, now they're correct. But to answer your question it was happening to all hatchlings and Mephyst whose was saying "7 day" when hovered over and "6 days" when you went to his page. I first noticed it with Able.

Thank you for fixing it. x_x No more confusion!
@Kiohl I viewed them at like midnight, I'm on server time so... Anyway, now they're correct. But to answer your question it was happening to all hatchlings and Mephyst whose was saying "7 day" when hovered over and "6 days" when you went to his page. I first noticed it with Able.

Thank you for fixing it. x_x No more confusion!
tumblr_inline_mssjaddlJF1qz4rgp.png
One of my dragons, Khutulun, isn't aging properly. She's 6 days old now, but her page is only showing her as being 4 days old and she hasn't changed to her adult image.
One of my dragons, Khutulun, isn't aging properly. She's 6 days old now, but her page is only showing her as being 4 days old and she hasn't changed to her adult image.
9593791_orig.png
1 2 3 4 5