Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Coliseum - No Drops?
1 2
I noticed when I was level grinding last night I wasn't really getting any drops - Even when inside my two highest dragons level zones. It seemed odd, but I shrugged it off. This morning however, I've fought at least 10 earth-aligned creatures, plus quite a few other creatures and I am getting both zero drops of ANYTHING and zero XP - Even within my own zone! Also, the turn screens and most popups within the fight are ... shaky? Like they seem to be overlapped or having issues where the picture is broken. It isn't my java or computer - I've tried this on multiple computers - The result is the same.
I noticed when I was level grinding last night I wasn't really getting any drops - Even when inside my two highest dragons level zones. It seemed odd, but I shrugged it off. This morning however, I've fought at least 10 earth-aligned creatures, plus quite a few other creatures and I am getting both zero drops of ANYTHING and zero XP - Even within my own zone! Also, the turn screens and most popups within the fight are ... shaky? Like they seem to be overlapped or having issues where the picture is broken. It isn't my java or computer - I've tried this on multiple computers - The result is the same.
FTR - I'm using Chrome and I've tried it on both Firefox and IE. Same issue.
FTR - I'm using Chrome and I've tried it on both Firefox and IE. Same issue.
You will only get XP if you fight at the next highest level. If your dragons are level 10, you wont get XP until you fight in the Forgotten Cave.

The drops happen, unfortunately. I can go several rounds everywhere and not get anything at all.

As far as your last issue, I'm not sure what to offer besides clearing your cache and cookies, and trying with the alternative socket. Beyond that, I dont know what would cause it. If you can visually reproduce the problem (either by making a gif or uploading a video of it), that would really help.
You will only get XP if you fight at the next highest level. If your dragons are level 10, you wont get XP until you fight in the Forgotten Cave.

The drops happen, unfortunately. I can go several rounds everywhere and not get anything at all.

As far as your last issue, I'm not sure what to offer besides clearing your cache and cookies, and trying with the alternative socket. Beyond that, I dont know what would cause it. If you can visually reproduce the problem (either by making a gif or uploading a video of it), that would really help.
..........................................................~FR+1~
Mod Tip: Site bugging out? Clear your cache. :)
Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group.
GnWIkP6.gif
My top dragon is level 11, I've been fighting in the correct zone. Let me see if I can screen cap the problem.
My top dragon is level 11, I've been fighting in the correct zone. Let me see if I can screen cap the problem.
Still try clearing your cache and cookies. Something may have corrupted somewhere.
Still try clearing your cache and cookies. Something may have corrupted somewhere.
Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group.
GnWIkP6.gif
Same issue here. ~2 hours grinding resulted in only 1 or 2 geodes - completely opposite to RoR when I was overwhelmed with shrooms
Same issue here. ~2 hours grinding resulted in only 1 or 2 geodes - completely opposite to RoR when I was overwhelmed with shrooms
Blu | UK
rUoKR6y.png
feXtM27.png>a69iToJ.png
I collect all jellyfish and cephalopod items. Feel free to enable me
@Blutopod

That happens ALL the time, unfortunately. Its just the RNG being a brat. There was a huge deal not too long ago about the currency drop being messed with and lowered because so many people were getting little to no drops.

Admins swore it hadnt been changed and was working as intended.

Its just a bad string of luck, unfortunately.
@Blutopod

That happens ALL the time, unfortunately. Its just the RNG being a brat. There was a huge deal not too long ago about the currency drop being messed with and lowered because so many people were getting little to no drops.

Admins swore it hadnt been changed and was working as intended.

Its just a bad string of luck, unfortunately.
GnWIkP6.gif
@ACWN I put it down to Earthshaker not liking me :P
@ACWN I put it down to Earthshaker not liking me :P
Blu | UK
rUoKR6y.png
feXtM27.png>a69iToJ.png
I collect all jellyfish and cephalopod items. Feel free to enable me
Very odd.
The shaking I've seen (it was a constant thing for me from Feb to June, sadly), but I haven't seen the zero drops thing yet.
I know it's not uncommon for the coli to have a host of problems on the first day of a festival, however.

My offer still stands though (I posted on your status on FB), if you want to borrow level 25's after you get this resolved.
I trained a team somewhat by accident, and their presences brings my total number of 25's up to 20 something, so I can spare a few for a week.
Very odd.
The shaking I've seen (it was a constant thing for me from Feb to June, sadly), but I haven't seen the zero drops thing yet.
I know it's not uncommon for the coli to have a host of problems on the first day of a festival, however.

My offer still stands though (I posted on your status on FB), if you want to borrow level 25's after you get this resolved.
I trained a team somewhat by accident, and their presences brings my total number of 25's up to 20 something, so I can spare a few for a week.
@Pink That would be so awesome of you! I will take you up on that once I get this sorted. I'm hoping this is just some random thing and it'll resolve itself. Been grinding for over an hour now and still no drops at all, even after a cache clear. :/
@Pink That would be so awesome of you! I will take you up on that once I get this sorted. I'm hoping this is just some random thing and it'll resolve itself. Been grinding for over an hour now and still no drops at all, even after a cache clear. :/
1 2