Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Autumn Breeze/Marketplace glitch?
It appears the Marketplace is restocking 40 or so Autumn Breezes at once every time they run out, instead of at random on the 5 minute mark restocks like they were earlier today. I'm not sure if this is intentional or not, but it is flooding the market/system with them and I don't believe this is normal. This morning, the restocks were normal frequency (a few times per hour) with 30-40 items each restock.
It appears the Marketplace is restocking 40 or so Autumn Breezes at once every time they run out, instead of at random on the 5 minute mark restocks like they were earlier today. I'm not sure if this is intentional or not, but it is flooding the market/system with them and I don't believe this is normal. This morning, the restocks were normal frequency (a few times per hour) with 30-40 items each restock.
Yeah, I noticed this as well, it is really rather odd.
Yeah, I noticed this as well, it is really rather odd.
I hope they fix it to the regular frequency, or maybe lower the number of them that restock from now on. I thought the high number of them restocking coupled with the long period of time would have made up for it being seasonal but I also wouldn't have complained about it being a limited seasonal item (as in, regular restock number, regular frequency for the limited time available). Especially since it's coming back next year.
I hope they fix it to the regular frequency, or maybe lower the number of them that restock from now on. I thought the high number of them restocking coupled with the long period of time would have made up for it being seasonal but I also wouldn't have complained about it being a limited seasonal item (as in, regular restock number, regular frequency for the limited time available). Especially since it's coming back next year.
Not a bug. http://flightrising.com/main.php?board=frd&id=1225758&p=mb [quote name="Undel" date="2014-10-25 20:41:34"]The stock rate should never exceed 40, so if you saw 100, please let us know. We’re running something to make it stock a lot. The breezes are intended to stock very frequently throughout autumn. While we gave them a high stock quantity, but there’s still only one of them (one color) vs all the other apparel. They’re going to be very plentiful through autumn, though after the season changes, you’re not gonna see them till next year. Still, it shouldn’t be an issue to snag one this fall. :)[/quote]
Not a bug.

http://flightrising.com/main.php?board=frd&id=1225758&p=mb
Undel wrote on 2014-10-25 20:41:34:
The stock rate should never exceed 40, so if you saw 100, please let us know.

We’re running something to make it stock a lot.

The breezes are intended to stock very frequently throughout autumn. While we gave them a high stock quantity, but there’s still only one of them (one color) vs all the other apparel. They’re going to be very plentiful through autumn, though after the season changes, you’re not gonna see them till next year. Still, it shouldn’t be an issue to snag one this fall. :)
Is that true? Sorry for going off topic a little bit, but I sure hope so because that's actually pretty cool! That said, I haven't seen a single Breeze restock at all, even though I'm constantly refreshing... (My friend was able to snag one, however)
Is that true? Sorry for going off topic a little bit, but I sure hope so because that's actually pretty cool! That said, I haven't seen a single Breeze restock at all, even though I'm constantly refreshing... (My friend was able to snag one, however)
@Altiuin I know about the Undel post, and i know that they stock frequently (multiple times an hour) but they were restocking /every minute/, and not on the 5 minute restock marks like they had been.
@Altiuin I know about the Undel post, and i know that they stock frequently (multiple times an hour) but they were restocking /every minute/, and not on the 5 minute restock marks like they had been.
From that Undel quote it actually IS a bug, because they're not supposed to show up more than 40 at a time and since it started to happen i frequently see 80 or more available and it restocks randomly like @thefaunprince said
From that Undel quote it actually IS a bug, because they're not supposed to show up more than 40 at a time and since it started to happen i frequently see 80 or more available and it restocks randomly like @thefaunprince said
Sopping Tidelord Sackdoll
It's fine. :) We let it double run for a bit. so you'll see 80. Double runs are done now. :)
It's fine. :) We let it double run for a bit. so you'll see 80. Double runs are done now. :)