Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Cape and Tailfeathers on WC female.
[img]http://i.gyazo.com/9de094cb589c944a4b69726804067778.png[/img] Maybe it's not super noticeable to others, but perhaps because of the contrasting colors? The tail feathers layer kinda phases through. I've taken them off and put them back on a few times. If I change the order I put them on, I just end up with my tail feathers almost totally hidden behind the cape, so that doesn't work either. It's a little frustrating, since I bought the items specifically for this dragon.
9de094cb589c944a4b69726804067778.png

Maybe it's not super noticeable to others, but perhaps because of the contrasting colors? The tail feathers layer kinda phases through.

I've taken them off and put them back on a few times. If I change the order I put them on, I just end up with my tail feathers almost totally hidden behind the cape, so that doesn't work either.

It's a little frustrating, since I bought the items specifically for this dragon.
gl-1430847-1570843411.jpg
You may want to repost this in the apparel problems thread as well, it's good to keep all apparel reports together in one thread :D
You may want to repost this in the apparel problems thread as well, it's good to keep all apparel reports together in one thread :D
Since the appropriate link has been provided, I will now lock this as a duplicate! Thank you! :)
Since the appropriate link has been provided, I will now lock this as a duplicate! Thank you! :)
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.