Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Familiar Auto-Awakened?
So something really strange happened to me today while I was going through my dragons to bond with their familiars. I came to my Auril here to bond with her newly attached Coral Carpenter to see that it had already been awakened? [img]https://33.media.tumblr.com/714479041375f23f3d85ff966f4795dd/tumblr_nd2pfl3X2O1smuk7do1_500.png[/img] I thought I was going crazy, but she and her mate Aurin have always been on the same bonding schedule. They change familiars at the exact same time, and I had only recently swapped familiars due to having awakened their previous two, as evidenced here. [img]https://38.media.tumblr.com/ae52636cb9e4eef8d8f43ebc82f88abc/tumblr_nd2pfl3X2O1smuk7do2_500.png[/img] You can see that I haven't even gotten his Bucktoothed Digger to Tolerant yet. That is exactly where the Coral Carpenter [i]ought[/i] to be, but now it's Awakened? So now I won't be able to collect any of the chests I would have otherwise gotten from this familiar, and the synched bonding schedule I had with her mate since getting them almost a year ago is now off kilter as well.
So something really strange happened to me today while I was going through my dragons to bond with their familiars. I came to my Auril here to bond with her newly attached Coral Carpenter to see that it had already been awakened?

tumblr_nd2pfl3X2O1smuk7do1_500.png

I thought I was going crazy, but she and her mate Aurin have always been on the same bonding schedule. They change familiars at the exact same time, and I had only recently swapped familiars due to having awakened their previous two, as evidenced here.

tumblr_nd2pfl3X2O1smuk7do2_500.png

You can see that I haven't even gotten his Bucktoothed Digger to Tolerant yet. That is exactly where the Coral Carpenter ought to be, but now it's Awakened? So now I won't be able to collect any of the chests I would have otherwise gotten from this familiar, and the synched bonding schedule I had with her mate since getting them almost a year ago is now off kilter as well.
tumblr_nfkgpabVEb1smuk7do1_400.png
Have you ever had that type of familiar before? Did it Awaken and did you hang onto it afterwards? Or get any extra ones?

I ask because familiars bond across your whole lair, not just by dragon. Thats why you can only have one type of familiar bonded at any one time. Also, so long as you hang onto a particular type of familiar thats been Awakened, any new ones you may bond with later on will end up as Awakened as well.
Have you ever had that type of familiar before? Did it Awaken and did you hang onto it afterwards? Or get any extra ones?

I ask because familiars bond across your whole lair, not just by dragon. Thats why you can only have one type of familiar bonded at any one time. Also, so long as you hang onto a particular type of familiar thats been Awakened, any new ones you may bond with later on will end up as Awakened as well.
..........................................................~FR+1~
Mod Tip: Site bugging out? Clear your cache. :)
Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group.
GnWIkP6.gif
@ACWN Thanks for your reply. Yes, this is something I am aware of. But as you can see by Aurin's Digger there, I was already several days into the bonding process. Since I bond with my dragons simply by hitting the next button, there's really no way I could have skipped Auril. And if that was the case and I had awakened the Coral Carpenter already, I would have noticed before now. I realize there's no real way to prove this, and perhaps I really am just losing my mind. But I thought I'd call attention to it nonetheless.
@ACWN Thanks for your reply. Yes, this is something I am aware of. But as you can see by Aurin's Digger there, I was already several days into the bonding process. Since I bond with my dragons simply by hitting the next button, there's really no way I could have skipped Auril. And if that was the case and I had awakened the Coral Carpenter already, I would have noticed before now. I realize there's no real way to prove this, and perhaps I really am just losing my mind. But I thought I'd call attention to it nonetheless.
You said "newly attached", that is why I asked what I did.
You said "newly attached", that is why I asked what I did.
..........................................................~FR+1~
Mod Tip: Site bugging out? Clear your cache. :)
Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group.
GnWIkP6.gif
@ACWN Ah, I see. Yeah, that was a bit of a stumble in my wording there. I meant new more in the sense of "recent" since they'd just been attached sometime in the past week.
@ACWN Ah, I see. Yeah, that was a bit of a stumble in my wording there. I meant new more in the sense of "recent" since they'd just been attached sometime in the past week.