Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Missed shots
My dragons are now missing their shots about 4 to 5 times as much. If this is going to continue permanently (i.e. stats on monsters changed, or odds of successful hit changed), then please let us know (it would be nice if you would allow us a free change period on our stats as well).

This GREATLY affects the use of eliminate, as dropping 35 manfa on a dragon that only gets it back 6 at a time is pretty serious. It is especially frustrating since eliminate is currently broken concerning manna (i.e. does not give back all the manna if it would be >85)
My dragons are now missing their shots about 4 to 5 times as much. If this is going to continue permanently (i.e. stats on monsters changed, or odds of successful hit changed), then please let us know (it would be nice if you would allow us a free change period on our stats as well).

This GREATLY affects the use of eliminate, as dropping 35 manfa on a dragon that only gets it back 6 at a time is pretty serious. It is especially frustrating since eliminate is currently broken concerning manna (i.e. does not give back all the manna if it would be >85)
I hate to say it, but I think it may just be a run of REALLY bad luck for you... I believe the RNG controls the monsters' hit and dodge rates, and I know that I've had a time or two of some really bad luck in the coli where I was constantly being dodged. But it hasnt lasted.
I hate to say it, but I think it may just be a run of REALLY bad luck for you... I believe the RNG controls the monsters' hit and dodge rates, and I know that I've had a time or two of some really bad luck in the coli where I was constantly being dodged. But it hasnt lasted.
..........................................................~FR+1~
Mod Tip: Site bugging out? Clear your cache. :)
Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group.
GnWIkP6.gif