Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Hatchling not removable from AH
I have a mirror hatchling in my lair that I put up for auction a few days ago. Since no one has bought him and today has a mirror exalt bonus, I wanted to take him off the AH to exalt. His icon still includes the little AH bag symbol. However, when I went to my "activity" tab on the AH, he was not there. But if I try to exalt him, it still doesn't work. If he was still on the AH he should still show up in my activity tab so I can remove him.
I have a mirror hatchling in my lair that I put up for auction a few days ago. Since no one has bought him and today has a mirror exalt bonus, I wanted to take him off the AH to exalt. His icon still includes the little AH bag symbol. However, when I went to my "activity" tab on the AH, he was not there. But if I try to exalt him, it still doesn't work. If he was still on the AH he should still show up in my activity tab so I can remove him.
sig_by_dancingcorgi-d7v57nc.png
@DancingCorgi it sounds like he's being withheld temporarily from returning, which is a mechanic used to relieve server stress. The auction house will release expired items and dragons back to their owners in batches. I don't know what the specific requirements for the auction house doing this are, but it happens and it's intended and safe :D you should have your dragon back in your lair soon without having to do anything. I'd say give it an hour or so, if it's not back by then, then it may be another problem.
@DancingCorgi it sounds like he's being withheld temporarily from returning, which is a mechanic used to relieve server stress. The auction house will release expired items and dragons back to their owners in batches. I don't know what the specific requirements for the auction house doing this are, but it happens and it's intended and safe :D you should have your dragon back in your lair soon without having to do anything. I'd say give it an hour or so, if it's not back by then, then it may be another problem.
@chespin Ahhh ok thank you! He is back now!
@chespin Ahhh ok thank you! He is back now!
sig_by_dancingcorgi-d7v57nc.png