Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [R] Dominance Stone IMGs not loading
Edit: It was a cache issue for me (in chrome), so if anyone is inquiring about how to fix, that'll probably be the solution. Here's what I mean, [IMG]http://i1012.photobucket.com/albums/af246/Darkwolf4999/No_Stone.png[/IMG] Where as I saw a screencap on tumblr that showed this [img]http://38.media.tumblr.com/c6ba86abf9da62a23a922b4e98fe1af4/tumblr_ncym0bUb6p1tzzgq9o1_500.png[/img] So, is this like a cache thing? The extra backdrop doesn't like me? Internet? Coding? idk
Edit: It was a cache issue for me (in chrome), so if anyone is inquiring about how to fix, that'll probably be the solution.

Here's what I mean,

No_Stone.png

Where as I saw a screencap on tumblr that showed this

tumblr_ncym0bUb6p1tzzgq9o1_500.png

So, is this like a cache thing? The extra backdrop doesn't like me? Internet? Coding? idk
jbftbwbYueX8Ze.png
Having this issue as well. Wasn't sure what was going on here and hadn't gotten around to trying a different browser yet to see if it was a chrome issue or not.
Having this issue as well. Wasn't sure what was going on here and hadn't gotten around to trying a different browser yet to see if it was a chrome issue or not.
Yeah, this is most likely a cache issue. It's loading new parts of a page so it wouldn't surprise me. It's working fine for me- have you tried clearing your cache? If that doesn't help then it may resolve itself :D
Yeah, this is most likely a cache issue. It's loading new parts of a page so it wouldn't surprise me. It's working fine for me- have you tried clearing your cache? If that doesn't help then it may resolve itself :D
@GreyZajac

Ahh, I'm in chrome as well, and @chespin was right about it being a cache thing, which is somewhat irritating, 'cause my internet is slow as heck, so every time I clear my cache things get like 2x as slow for awhile :'D.

But Grey, If this doesn't help you, then I wish you luck in resolving the issue!

And chespin, thanks for nudge towards it being a cache issue! :D
@GreyZajac

Ahh, I'm in chrome as well, and @chespin was right about it being a cache thing, which is somewhat irritating, 'cause my internet is slow as heck, so every time I clear my cache things get like 2x as slow for awhile :'D.

But Grey, If this doesn't help you, then I wish you luck in resolving the issue!

And chespin, thanks for nudge towards it being a cache issue! :D
jbftbwbYueX8Ze.png
Got around to clearing my cache and nothing has changed :(

edit
okay cleared a second time. Problem solved.
Got around to clearing my cache and nothing has changed :(

edit
okay cleared a second time. Problem solved.