Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | AH/Inbox bug:Auction expiring...
so for the past few days iv'e found that whenever i recieve a PM about my auction expiring (specifically one of my dergs) , it says i have 3 messages when i only put one thing up for auction, and will recieve 1 message saying the auction has expired, despite it saying i have 3 new messages
unfortunately i do not have a screenshot (forgot to screenshot it today >.
so for the past few days iv'e found that whenever i recieve a PM about my auction expiring (specifically one of my dergs) , it says i have 3 messages when i only put one thing up for auction, and will recieve 1 message saying the auction has expired, despite it saying i have 3 new messages
unfortunately i do not have a screenshot (forgot to screenshot it today >.
djAPICb.giftz8AK6D.pngtMGni6J.pngoY137o1.pngtz8AK6D.pngdjAPICb.gif
^ wont let me add anything else
will test theory tomorrow to see if still happening and self pinging so i don't loose this @Padawan
e. yep it happened
found out that on all FR pages (minus the www1)it displays me having 3 messages, but when on ww1 FR, it only displays one
screenshot 1 (non ww1 page)
screenshot 2 (ww1 page)
^ wont let me add anything else
will test theory tomorrow to see if still happening and self pinging so i don't loose this @Padawan
e. yep it happened
found out that on all FR pages (minus the www1)it displays me having 3 messages, but when on ww1 FR, it only displays one
screenshot 1 (non ww1 page)
screenshot 2 (ww1 page)
djAPICb.giftz8AK6D.pngtMGni6J.pngoY137o1.pngtz8AK6D.pngdjAPICb.gif