Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | clan information gone *Solved*
I usually keep notes of things i'm collecting or saving for and links to threads I want to keep and tonight i added a note to keep >290k in savings for something and now all the text after the less than sign, the sign included, is gone.
I usually keep notes of things i'm collecting or saving for and links to threads I want to keep and tonight i added a note to keep >290k in savings for something and now all the text after the less than sign, the sign included, is gone.
The reason for that is the less than sign is used for HTML code and FR doesnt like it. HMTL code breaks the site.

Unfortunately, I dont know if there is a way to get it back or not.
The reason for that is the less than sign is used for HTML code and FR doesnt like it. HMTL code breaks the site.

Unfortunately, I dont know if there is a way to get it back or not.
..........................................................~FR+1~
Mod Tip: Site bugging out? Clear your cache. :)
Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group.
GnWIkP6.gif
sighs I thought so. Thank you. I won't be doing that again. :/
sighs I thought so. Thank you. I won't be doing that again. :/
Sorry. :(
Sorry. :(
..........................................................~FR+1~
Mod Tip: Site bugging out? Clear your cache. :)
Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group.
GnWIkP6.gif
@ACWN

It's okay. I salvaged most of it from memory and googling. I really probably shouldn't be using it as a notes place but I can't help myself. I'll watch out what I put in there from now on and copy it and my links somewhere safer.
@ACWN

It's okay. I salvaged most of it from memory and googling. I really probably shouldn't be using it as a notes place but I can't help myself. I'll watch out what I put in there from now on and copy it and my links somewhere safer.