Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Coliseum Freezing Bug
I was fighting in the coli, and while one of my Faes was in the middle of meditating, the game suddenly froze and looked like this.

2b1zTLv.jpg

The action buttons and health/breath meters had all vanished. Links and things everywhere else on the page worked fine while this happened, and the coli worked fine again once I refreshed the page. This also happened once yesterday while I was fighting with my team of Imperials in the Bamboo Falls, but I don't remember exactly what was going on in that battle when it happened. I am using the Google Chrome browser.

Thank you very much!
I was fighting in the coli, and while one of my Faes was in the middle of meditating, the game suddenly froze and looked like this.

2b1zTLv.jpg

The action buttons and health/breath meters had all vanished. Links and things everywhere else on the page worked fine while this happened, and the coli worked fine again once I refreshed the page. This also happened once yesterday while I was fighting with my team of Imperials in the Bamboo Falls, but I don't remember exactly what was going on in that battle when it happened. I am using the Google Chrome browser.

Thank you very much!
~~~~~~~~~~~ Awaken to your Fate ~~~~~~~~~~~
This is a known issue, actually. It happens to everyone once eventually. There is a tracked thread for it buried somewhere on the board...

Basically what happens is instead of the attack animation happening like its suppose to, the site pulls the image for the whole coli. The end result is what you see.

Unfortunately, the only thing you can do is refresh or back out unless you still have access to the buttons to finish the round.
This is a known issue, actually. It happens to everyone once eventually. There is a tracked thread for it buried somewhere on the board...

Basically what happens is instead of the attack animation happening like its suppose to, the site pulls the image for the whole coli. The end result is what you see.

Unfortunately, the only thing you can do is refresh or back out unless you still have access to the buttons to finish the round.
..........................................................~FR+1~
Mod Tip: Site bugging out? Clear your cache. :)
Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group.
GnWIkP6.gif
@ACWN

Ah, I see. Thanks! I guess I've been lucky since it's only just happened to me very recently, and I'm in the coli all the time.
@ACWN

Ah, I see. Thanks! I guess I've been lucky since it's only just happened to me very recently, and I'm in the coli all the time.
Interestingly, the buttons are, geographically, in the same places, you just won't have a mouse cursor (or the icon) to see if you're clicking on them. I've gotten through those battles by finding my lower three buttons, going roughly to the middle and up (for scratch's default), and finishing that way.
Interestingly, the buttons are, geographically, in the same places, you just won't have a mouse cursor (or the icon) to see if you're clicking on them. I've gotten through those battles by finding my lower three buttons, going roughly to the middle and up (for scratch's default), and finishing that way.
8n73Nw8.png
@Hargrove

Really? That's interesting. I'll see if I can do it next time, thanks!
@Hargrove

Really? That's interesting. I'll see if I can do it next time, thanks!
@Hargrove

Interesting! If it ever happens to me again too, I'll have to remember to try that too.
@Hargrove

Interesting! If it ever happens to me again too, I'll have to remember to try that too.
..........................................................~FR+1~
Mod Tip: Site bugging out? Clear your cache. :)
Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group.
GnWIkP6.gif