Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Coliseum Victory Chain Broken?
It seems that, no matter how long I fight on, the victory chain EXP bonus does not ever go up. It's continuously on +0% EXP.

I don't know if it's just a graphical error and I can't see it go up or if it isn't working altogether. My apologies if this has been brought up before, I looked to see if anyone mentioned it for a few pages.
It seems that, no matter how long I fight on, the victory chain EXP bonus does not ever go up. It's continuously on +0% EXP.

I don't know if it's just a graphical error and I can't see it go up or if it isn't working altogether. My apologies if this has been brought up before, I looked to see if anyone mentioned it for a few pages.
they/them pronouns // +2 FR Time
Discordian // Sagittarius
ijTNmZk.png
Keep in mind that you need to be fighting in a venue that is higher than your dragons' current levels in order to get the EXP bonus. If your dragons are all level 15 and you're in 15 or lower, you wont get the EXP bonus.
Keep in mind that you need to be fighting in a venue that is higher than your dragons' current levels in order to get the EXP bonus. If your dragons are all level 15 and you're in 15 or lower, you wont get the EXP bonus.
..........................................................~FR+1~
Mod Tip: Site bugging out? Clear your cache. :)
Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group.
GnWIkP6.gif
I hadn't noticed that one of my dragons were above the level of area they were in. :o
That explains a lot! Thank you!
I hadn't noticed that one of my dragons were above the level of area they were in. :o
That explains a lot! Thank you!
they/them pronouns // +2 FR Time
Discordian // Sagittarius
ijTNmZk.png
Np :)
Np :)
..........................................................~FR+1~
Mod Tip: Site bugging out? Clear your cache. :)
Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group.
GnWIkP6.gif