Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Eliminate Moving to Next Battle
I've noticed that sometimes when Eliminate is used to finish a battle with high breath (at least over 85), it shows the breath refunded during that battle but when the next one comes it went back down. It seems like the refund isn't always being taken into account rolling over to the next battle.

I'm using Chrome on a Mac.

EDIT: It seems to return to 85, indicating that it treats it as restoring before removing.
I've noticed that sometimes when Eliminate is used to finish a battle with high breath (at least over 85), it shows the breath refunded during that battle but when the next one comes it went back down. It seems like the refund isn't always being taken into account rolling over to the next battle.

I'm using Chrome on a Mac.

EDIT: It seems to return to 85, indicating that it treats it as restoring before removing.
Suggstion to allow linking your hoard for others to view, please give suggestions, constructive criticism, and support! || Suggestion to allow searching AH [Skins] by item description
Trading thread
This is a known issue, and has been for several months now. When you have more than 85 breath and use eliminate, the next battle will set you down to 85. Common theory is that because it refunds breath and uses breath, you are getting the refund first, maxing out at 120 breath, and then deducting the 35 to leave you with 85. If you use an eliminate to kill something, get the refunded breath, and then use a scratch again before the end of the battle, you'll have 91 breath- the 85+6 from scratch.
This is a known issue, and has been for several months now. When you have more than 85 breath and use eliminate, the next battle will set you down to 85. Common theory is that because it refunds breath and uses breath, you are getting the refund first, maxing out at 120 breath, and then deducting the 35 to leave you with 85. If you use an eliminate to kill something, get the refunded breath, and then use a scratch again before the end of the battle, you'll have 91 breath- the 85+6 from scratch.
f2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.gif