Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | 3/5 Dragonlings not growing to Adult
I had a batch of 5 dragon eggs over a month ago, and since hatching, only 2 have changed to the adult image. At first I thought it was just a cache issue and tried a hard refresh on the lair page and on each individual dragon's page, with no success. [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/11124845/%26/Screenshot%202014-06-28%2011.14.29.png[/img]
I had a batch of 5 dragon eggs over a month ago, and since hatching, only 2 have changed to the adult image.
At first I thought it was just a cache issue and tried a hard refresh on the lair page and on each individual dragon's page, with no success.

Screenshot%202014-06-28%2011.14.29.png
Have you tried equipping apparel on them?
If you don't have any apparel, try clicking the button next to the dragon's name.
Have you tried equipping apparel on them?
If you don't have any apparel, try clicking the button next to the dragon's name.
13954.gif
@Xantouke - There's currently a bug where a hatchling's image doesn't update properly. It looks distorted, blurry and too big. To fix this, either hit the little red refresh arrow to the right of their name in your lair, equip some apparel to them, or have a friend look at their dragon page (or do it yourself in another browser). Any of those three actions will update their image and make them appear as an adult.

I went and looked at your babies, so they all look like adults now!
@Xantouke - There's currently a bug where a hatchling's image doesn't update properly. It looks distorted, blurry and too big. To fix this, either hit the little red refresh arrow to the right of their name in your lair, equip some apparel to them, or have a friend look at their dragon page (or do it yourself in another browser). Any of those three actions will update their image and make them appear as an adult.

I went and looked at your babies, so they all look like adults now!
@Kiena Thank you ;w; I'll keep that in mind next time it happens.
@Kiena Thank you ;w; I'll keep that in mind next time it happens.