Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Coli freeze issue?
Sometimes, when fighting multiple enemies, after I kill the last one they stay in the rotation. But since they're dead, they can't take their turn. So the game freezes, stuck waiting for the enemy to act. It will stay frozen for at least 10min, which is the longest I was willing to wait before refreshing the page in frustration.

It doesn't happen every time, maybe once a half hour. I asked on the flight forum, and it looks like I'm not the only one. I'll try to keep notes today, maybe I can narrow down the problem more.
Sometimes, when fighting multiple enemies, after I kill the last one they stay in the rotation. But since they're dead, they can't take their turn. So the game freezes, stuck waiting for the enemy to act. It will stay frozen for at least 10min, which is the longest I was willing to wait before refreshing the page in frustration.

It doesn't happen every time, maybe once a half hour. I asked on the flight forum, and it looks like I'm not the only one. I'll try to keep notes today, maybe I can narrow down the problem more.
Pippers is getting back into the swing of things!
yKp0KRf.png
Same! This has only happened to me once, and it was today, but I killed the enemies and it just had an endless rotation of my dragons. I was pretty bummed out and had to refresh :/
Same! This has only happened to me once, and it was today, but I killed the enemies and it just had an endless rotation of my dragons. I was pretty bummed out and had to refresh :/
nC079FU.gif
FObX7rS.png
TO5f5vS.png
QUIpVFE.png
Al1BEGR.png
b1d9d7038ed5f6df160810683bbdaaad19236e65.png