Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Auction House expire bug?
Just a few minutes ago, every single auction is coming up as 'Expired'. regardless of what item I search for. Is anyone else experiencing this? o_O
Just a few minutes ago, every single auction is coming up as 'Expired'. regardless of what item I search for. Is anyone else experiencing this? o_O
cnFe09Q.gif
@SchwarzwindSin

So not to hijack Queen's thread...

Oh, how weird. Maybe try another browser?
@SchwarzwindSin

So not to hijack Queen's thread...

..........................................................~FR+1~
Mod Tip: Site bugging out? Clear your cache. :)
Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group.
GnWIkP6.gif
[quote name="ACWN" date="2014-06-18 16:57:02"] Oh, how weird. Maybe try another browser?[/quote] @ACWN The only other browser on my computer is IE, and I quit using that years ago due to glaring security issues. This expire bug only just started an hour or so ago, and I've just been browsing the site as normal. I've even tried cancelling my auctions and re-listing them, but same results. =S
ACWN wrote on 2014-06-18 16:57:02:

@ACWN
The only other browser on my computer is IE, and I quit using that years ago due to glaring security issues. This expire bug only just started an hour or so ago, and I've just been browsing the site as normal. I've even tried cancelling my auctions and re-listing them, but same results. =S
cnFe09Q.gif
I know someone else had the same issue, but I dunno what the results were. I think it happened suddenly and randomly for that person too...

I would still try downloading another browser and trying it to see if its a browser issue. It will help them narrow the problem.
I know someone else had the same issue, but I dunno what the results were. I think it happened suddenly and randomly for that person too...

I would still try downloading another browser and trying it to see if its a browser issue. It will help them narrow the problem.
Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group.
GnWIkP6.gif
@SchwarzwindSin

Is your computer's clock accurate? Typically this is the most common cause of the Auction House items appearing expired. :)
@SchwarzwindSin

Is your computer's clock accurate? Typically this is the most common cause of the Auction House items appearing expired. :)

Volunteer Moderator.
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Admin and staff of Flight Rising, not the volunteer moderator group.

I am currently offline and unavailable to answer pings or messages.

@Athame
I LOVE you! Yes, this was the problem, lol. I never even thought that the wrong date would cause a problem like this! Thank you both for the assistance! ^__^

@ACWN and Athame

Thank you both for the assistance! =)
@Athame
I LOVE you! Yes, this was the problem, lol. I never even thought that the wrong date would cause a problem like this! Thank you both for the assistance! ^__^

@ACWN and Athame

Thank you both for the assistance! =)
cnFe09Q.gif
@SchwarzwindSin

Ah ha! So THATS what it was. When Athame mentioned it, I remember the OP of the other thread being told the same thing, lol. My memory is terrible sometimes.

I'm glad it worked!
@SchwarzwindSin

Ah ha! So THATS what it was. When Athame mentioned it, I remember the OP of the other thread being told the same thing, lol. My memory is terrible sometimes.

I'm glad it worked!
GnWIkP6.gif
@SchwarzwindSin

No problem, I'm glad it's all fixed. :D

Thank you for the assistance ACWN.

I'm going to be locking this thread now that we've come to a solution and found that it is indeed not a bug. :)
@SchwarzwindSin

No problem, I'm glad it's all fixed. :D

Thank you for the assistance ACWN.

I'm going to be locking this thread now that we've come to a solution and found that it is indeed not a bug. :)

Volunteer Moderator.
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Admin and staff of Flight Rising, not the volunteer moderator group.

I am currently offline and unavailable to answer pings or messages.