Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Crossroads Not Paying Me
I just traded three dragons for 10,000 treasure each and though I got three alerts saying I've received the money, my treasure count is still at 97,489 which is what it was at before the trades. I think the crossroads ate my treasure.

EDIT: Nevermind, it was just slow in updating!
I just traded three dragons for 10,000 treasure each and though I got three alerts saying I've received the money, my treasure count is still at 97,489 which is what it was at before the trades. I think the crossroads ate my treasure.

EDIT: Nevermind, it was just slow in updating!
j3zsWMV.png
@Varsettie
Hi!
There has been a notice of some lag in lairs gaining treasure for actions such as crossroads trading. Please wait a few hours to see if your treasure makes its' way to you after a while!
Also try logging in and out of your account now, and after a few hours, to see if this helps your treasure count go back to how it should be. Clearing your cache may also help!
Don't worry, your treasure should be with you soon!
Let us know if things don't improve! :D
@Varsettie
Hi!
There has been a notice of some lag in lairs gaining treasure for actions such as crossroads trading. Please wait a few hours to see if your treasure makes its' way to you after a while!
Also try logging in and out of your account now, and after a few hours, to see if this helps your treasure count go back to how it should be. Clearing your cache may also help!
Don't worry, your treasure should be with you soon!
Let us know if things don't improve! :D
Volunteer Moderator

If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Admin and staff of Flight Rising, not the volunteer moderator group.