Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Coliseum Bug
So one of my dragons dropped to zero health during the fight, but he was not shown as knocked out. Two turns passed before it came to his turn. I selected his attack, and then his target.

He drops dead, and it is now stuck on my dead dragon's turn because he never attacked, nor can I select any other options because an attack and target were selected.

I should have grabbed a screen shot of it, but I did not think to do so. If it happens again I'll tack it on to here.

Thanks in advance.
So one of my dragons dropped to zero health during the fight, but he was not shown as knocked out. Two turns passed before it came to his turn. I selected his attack, and then his target.

He drops dead, and it is now stuck on my dead dragon's turn because he never attacked, nor can I select any other options because an attack and target were selected.

I should have grabbed a screen shot of it, but I did not think to do so. If it happens again I'll tack it on to here.

Thanks in advance.
2i1fr40.jpg
http://imgur.com/6Umy8da

SO SINCE I CAN'T GET AN IMAGE TO WORK IN FORUMS ANYMORE...

Dunno what's going on, but it isn't the first time this actually happens. Unlike last time though the monster attacked and my dragon died,

(don't judge I suck at these things)

so yeah...
http://imgur.com/6Umy8da

SO SINCE I CAN'T GET AN IMAGE TO WORK IN FORUMS ANYMORE...

Dunno what's going on, but it isn't the first time this actually happens. Unlike last time though the monster attacked and my dragon died,

(don't judge I suck at these things)

so yeah...
2i1fr40.jpg
@RaiRyo
Hi there!

This is a known issue and the tracked thread for this problem is here. We will hopefully have a fix for this soon, but for now I apologize for this!

Please feel free to add your report to the tracked thread for this issue for our devs to look at. Many thanks!
@RaiRyo
Hi there!

This is a known issue and the tracked thread for this problem is here. We will hopefully have a fix for this soon, but for now I apologize for this!

Please feel free to add your report to the tracked thread for this issue for our devs to look at. Many thanks!
Volunteer Moderator

If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Admin and staff of Flight Rising, not the volunteer moderator group.