Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Tomo has a brain fart
[center]Tomo dear, it would be rather helpful if there was actually an answer to your question lol [img]http://i1281.photobucket.com/albums/a520/Akirra/4f7369b1-bf64-49fb-8df3-900c17577815_zps53674a87.png?t=1403117308.png[/img] [/center]
Tomo dear, it would be rather helpful if there was actually an answer to your question lol
4f7369b1-bf64-49fb-8df3-900c17577815_zps53674a87.png?t=1403117308.png
wind_banner.pngdrggng_zps3d0ee5d1.gifwind_banner.png
@Arouria

Thank you for the report. Silly Tomo. For more information on incorrect Tomo answers or to report any incorrect Tomo answer, please refer to the tracked thread Tomo Trivia incorrect answer. Feel free to re-post your screenshot above within that thread. Keeping all of the Tomo issues in one thread will assist the devs when they correct the mistakes. :)
@Arouria

Thank you for the report. Silly Tomo. For more information on incorrect Tomo answers or to report any incorrect Tomo answer, please refer to the tracked thread Tomo Trivia incorrect answer. Feel free to re-post your screenshot above within that thread. Keeping all of the Tomo issues in one thread will assist the devs when they correct the mistakes. :)

Volunteer Moderator.
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Admin and staff of Flight Rising, not the volunteer moderator group.

I am currently offline and unavailable to answer pings or messages.

@Athame
Thank you for the reply! I'll re-post this there and will make sure to put all my Tomo issues on that thread from now on ^^
@Athame
Thank you for the reply! I'll re-post this there and will make sure to put all my Tomo issues on that thread from now on ^^
wind_banner.pngdrggng_zps3d0ee5d1.gifwind_banner.png
@Arouria

Oh no worries. Thank you so much for the report and for re-posting. We greatly appreciate it!

If you have any further questions please feel free to contact me. In the meantime, I will be locking this thread as you were referred to the tracked one. :)
@Arouria

Oh no worries. Thank you so much for the report and for re-posting. We greatly appreciate it!

If you have any further questions please feel free to contact me. In the meantime, I will be locking this thread as you were referred to the tracked one. :)

Volunteer Moderator.
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Admin and staff of Flight Rising, not the volunteer moderator group.

I am currently offline and unavailable to answer pings or messages.