Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Coliseum Not Loading
My roommate and I have been experiencing a loading issue with the Coliseum. Clicking on it will bring up the load screen but the bar never moves and it never goes to the options page.

We both use Google Chrome v35.0.1916.153 m which is up to date.

The issue is intermittent. Refreshing it sometimes up to 10 times will cause it to load.

I have some ADBlock installed but get the problem less often than my roommate who doesn't.
My roommate and I have been experiencing a loading issue with the Coliseum. Clicking on it will bring up the load screen but the bar never moves and it never goes to the options page.

We both use Google Chrome v35.0.1916.153 m which is up to date.

The issue is intermittent. Refreshing it sometimes up to 10 times will cause it to load.

I have some ADBlock installed but get the problem less often than my roommate who doesn't.
Clear your browser's cache. Also, try switching to the alternate game socket in your Account Settings, accessible via the dropdown menu next to your username.
Clear your browser's cache. Also, try switching to the alternate game socket in your Account Settings, accessible via the dropdown menu next to your username.
I've cleared the browser cache but I'll definitely try the game socket option.
I've cleared the browser cache but I'll definitely try the game socket option.