Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | One egg did not hatch?
I am 93% sure I just hatched a three-egg nest, only two get two hatchlings from it.
I exalted one and am keeping the other.
Fortunately it was just a throw-together pair... but I could see this being a big issue for someone who has all the big hatcheries and waiting lists and that sort.
I remember someone else making a thread similar to this one, but I couldn't find it...
I am 93% sure I just hatched a three-egg nest, only two get two hatchlings from it.
I exalted one and am keeping the other.
Fortunately it was just a throw-together pair... but I could see this being a big issue for someone who has all the big hatcheries and waiting lists and that sort.
I remember someone else making a thread similar to this one, but I couldn't find it...
ctFAI4k.gif
@IndigoCrow

FR has a cruel way of filling it's visual cache on your computer. Do you have a Screenshot of your nest? If not, then the mods will have to take a look in it, but I can probably assure you that you really only had a two egg nest. But Mods have final say here.
@IndigoCrow

FR has a cruel way of filling it's visual cache on your computer. Do you have a Screenshot of your nest? If not, then the mods will have to take a look in it, but I can probably assure you that you really only had a two egg nest. But Mods have final say here.
lbl_zps629899b3.png
@LadyBlackLycan
Unfortunately, no screenshot.

Ahh, that's what I feared. But it's still a bit of a problem.
@LadyBlackLycan
Unfortunately, no screenshot.

Ahh, that's what I feared. But it's still a bit of a problem.
ctFAI4k.gif
@IndigoCrow

Yeah it sucks when you think you are getting one thing.
@IndigoCrow

Yeah it sucks when you think you are getting one thing.
lbl_zps629899b3.png
@IndigoCrow
Hi there!
Feel free to send us a report through contact us including your account information and the time you hatched your nest. Our staff can take a look into this for you and see if you did indeed have another egg that should have been hatched.
Hope this helps!
@IndigoCrow
Hi there!
Feel free to send us a report through contact us including your account information and the time you hatched your nest. Our staff can take a look into this for you and see if you did indeed have another egg that should have been hatched.
Hope this helps!
Volunteer Moderator

If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Admin and staff of Flight Rising, not the volunteer moderator group.