Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Didn't recieve Greenskeeper Hoilday Item
I purchased the "Nature Adornments" item from the Festive Favors and it took my flatleaves but gave me no item!
I purchased the "Nature Adornments" item from the Festive Favors and it took my flatleaves but gave me no item!
@Aizu
Hi there!
Have you tried clearing your cache then going back to your hoard to see if it is now there?
If it is still not in your hoard, please send a message to our Contact Us explaining when you bought the item and give your account information. Our team can then look into where it might have gone for you. :)
@Aizu
Hi there!
Have you tried clearing your cache then going back to your hoard to see if it is now there?
If it is still not in your hoard, please send a message to our Contact Us explaining when you bought the item and give your account information. Our team can then look into where it might have gone for you. :)
Volunteer Moderator

If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Admin and staff of Flight Rising, not the volunteer moderator group.