Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Purchased a dragon, never received.
I just purchased a dragon for 5000 in the Auction House and never received it. It docked the money but...no dragon. Help?
I just purchased a dragon for 5000 in the Auction House and never received it. It docked the money but...no dragon. Help?
@Amalthia

I know this sounds like a stupid question, but have you checked all the pages in your lair? Usually the dragons I buy wind up on the first page, but every once in a while I'll buy a dragon, and then find them hiding out in the middle or very back of the lair for whatever reason.

If you have checked, and still can't find it, I would suggest pinging an admin D:
@Amalthia

I know this sounds like a stupid question, but have you checked all the pages in your lair? Usually the dragons I buy wind up on the first page, but every once in a while I'll buy a dragon, and then find them hiding out in the middle or very back of the lair for whatever reason.

If you have checked, and still can't find it, I would suggest pinging an admin D:
After you do as Dysnomia suggested, and checking every lair page, if you still did not receive it, then the correct course of action is to use the Contact Us page and submit all of the information you have, what dragon, how much, what time, and so forth, and they will take care of the matter for you. Remember to use your email address you used to when signing up for the game.

Also, tracked thread for this issue is here.

http://flightrising.com/main.php?board=bug&id=931486&p=mb
After you do as Dysnomia suggested, and checking every lair page, if you still did not receive it, then the correct course of action is to use the Contact Us page and submit all of the information you have, what dragon, how much, what time, and so forth, and they will take care of the matter for you. Remember to use your email address you used to when signing up for the game.

Also, tracked thread for this issue is here.

http://flightrising.com/main.php?board=bug&id=931486&p=mb
@Dysnomia @Glitterbutt

Yes I checked ALL of my lair pages, and just in case things moved, I tried using the auction house to see if it was even available to sell, and it is still missing.

Issue is, I bought it so fast, I never got the dragon ID or seller ID. it was bought, said transaction was complete, and gone. I know it was 5000, and a Fae, but that's about it.
@Dysnomia @Glitterbutt

Yes I checked ALL of my lair pages, and just in case things moved, I tried using the auction house to see if it was even available to sell, and it is still missing.

Issue is, I bought it so fast, I never got the dragon ID or seller ID. it was bought, said transaction was complete, and gone. I know it was 5000, and a Fae, but that's about it.
@Amalthia
Hi there!
Does the dragon show up in your auction history? http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=ah&action=my
It should have shown up here if you did indeed purchase the dragon, and give its' ID.
If not, please do still give as much information as you can through Contact Us and our staff can look into this for you - including the date of purchase, how much it cost, etc.

Hope this helps!
@Amalthia
Hi there!
Does the dragon show up in your auction history? http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=ah&action=my
It should have shown up here if you did indeed purchase the dragon, and give its' ID.
If not, please do still give as much information as you can through Contact Us and our staff can look into this for you - including the date of purchase, how much it cost, etc.

Hope this helps!
Volunteer Moderator

If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Admin and staff of Flight Rising, not the volunteer moderator group.
I can't go back multiple pages into my history. It wasn't on the first page, but I had continued buying dragons.

And like I said, the money had gone for it, I just never got it.

@mayana
I can't go back multiple pages into my history. It wasn't on the first page, but I had continued buying dragons.

And like I said, the money had gone for it, I just never got it.

@mayana