Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | AH Dragon Purchase Dissappeared
Just bought an iri-shimmer-circuit coatl from the auction house for 120k'ish gold - He appeared on the last page of my lair, but I went to arrange my dragons, he was nowhere to be found.

Do dragons commonly go awol after purchasing?
Just bought an iri-shimmer-circuit coatl from the auction house for 120k'ish gold - He appeared on the last page of my lair, but I went to arrange my dragons, he was nowhere to be found.

Do dragons commonly go awol after purchasing?
@Seriayne
Dragons can move around in your lair when you arrange them, yes. Even purchasing new dragons at times triggers movement.
Is the dragon anywhere in your lair? Have you tried clearing you cache to see if it appears after this?
If your dragon has indeed gone missing, feel free to send a message via Contact Us to explain the situation further - providing information about the dragon, the time it went missing, and your account information preferably - and our customer service can examine this and find where your dragon may have gotten to. :)
@Seriayne
Dragons can move around in your lair when you arrange them, yes. Even purchasing new dragons at times triggers movement.
Is the dragon anywhere in your lair? Have you tried clearing you cache to see if it appears after this?
If your dragon has indeed gone missing, feel free to send a message via Contact Us to explain the situation further - providing information about the dragon, the time it went missing, and your account information preferably - and our customer service can examine this and find where your dragon may have gotten to. :)
Volunteer Moderator

If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Admin and staff of Flight Rising, not the volunteer moderator group.