Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Coliseum not working after rollover
1 2 3 4 5 6
yup
yup
I am also unable to connect to the coliseum, receiving the same error. I switched sockets, I switched back, I clicked the link at the bottom on both socket settings. Browsing with up-to-date Google Chrome on my Windows 7 laptop.
I am also unable to connect to the coliseum, receiving the same error. I switched sockets, I switched back, I clicked the link at the bottom on both socket settings. Browsing with up-to-date Google Chrome on my Windows 7 laptop.
Please ping me (@Ingrid) when replying to me!
Exhausted all other options and still unable to connect. Firefox, Vista
Exhausted all other options and still unable to connect. Firefox, Vista
cnFe09Q.gif
My team got kicked mid-battle [connection lost], and I have not been able to connect since then [unable to connect].

Done the socket and connection dance - no help.
My team got kicked mid-battle [connection lost], and I have not been able to connect since then [unable to connect].

Done the socket and connection dance - no help.
"I'm not lost. I know exactly where I'm not."
I'm using tha latest version of Firefox, and having the same issues. I have dragons to raise for Wind's exalt week :/
I'm using tha latest version of Firefox, and having the same issues. I have dragons to raise for Wind's exalt week :/
Yup, same. Latest Chrome. Room mates have the same issue on pretty much every imaginable browser.
Yup, same. Latest Chrome. Room mates have the same issue on pretty much every imaginable browser.
HEPmLsK.png
Same problem on firefox v28.0. Hope you can fix it soon!
Same problem on firefox v28.0. Hope you can fix it soon!
Same issue.
Same issue.
Aye, same issue! Hope it's fixed soon though.
Aye, same issue! Hope it's fixed soon though.
5zITnU3.png
Same issue for me too~
Same issue for me too~
JNfvHTf.png FAqTCzx.png NvI7dqY.png
q3ANGnc.png
1 2 3 4 5 6