Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Pop ups on Dragon Lair
I keep getting pop ups for multiple things on my Dragon Lair while I'm trying to bond with my Familiars.
I've had to use my Ad block now. I hate disabling ads knowing it helps this site. Please it would really help if you could find what's making these pop ups.
I keep getting pop ups for multiple things on my Dragon Lair while I'm trying to bond with my Familiars.
I've had to use my Ad block now. I hate disabling ads knowing it helps this site. Please it would really help if you could find what's making these pop ups.
windsingerborder.jpg
If one were to listen attentively to the wind, you would feel a hug from the universe in every breeze.
~ Christian Torres
@SleepyTyme

It doesn't sound like a flight rising issue at all.

It sounds like your computer has been infected with spyware. Flight rising should popups. It's possible that the rare one should get through, but to get them consistently seems to indicate something else is on your machine.
@SleepyTyme

It doesn't sound like a flight rising issue at all.

It sounds like your computer has been infected with spyware. Flight rising should popups. It's possible that the rare one should get through, but to get them consistently seems to indicate something else is on your machine.
I've just ran Norton, so the problem shouldn't be the spyware, in fact I've done a full system Scan now. I don't think the popups are coming around anymore, I'll turn Adblock back off now though.
I've just ran Norton, so the problem shouldn't be the spyware, in fact I've done a full system Scan now. I don't think the popups are coming around anymore, I'll turn Adblock back off now though.
windsingerborder.jpg
If one were to listen attentively to the wind, you would feel a hug from the universe in every breeze.
~ Christian Torres
@Sleepytyme
If you can, nab a screenshot of the ad next time you see it. It will make it easier to see if it is a FR ad or not. :)
(if you run windows, there is a snipping tool you can use in accessories if you don't have another program to take screenshots with)
@Sleepytyme
If you can, nab a screenshot of the ad next time you see it. It will make it easier to see if it is a FR ad or not. :)
(if you run windows, there is a snipping tool you can use in accessories if you don't have another program to take screenshots with)
tumblr_inline_ny7iufldYa1qmzhvw_540.png
I'll try to nab one next time ;3 it was flash player and some other recording ad that had popped up though. When downloading the flash player (I honestly thought mine had needed updated or something) Norton stopped it dead in it's tracks. I go on sites that have popups/virus a lot and most of the time Norton won't even let the popups come around. (Plus my adblock pro, which I've disabled here.) It hasn't popped up again so I'm assuming what ever it was has either stopped or Norton knocked it out.
I'll try to nab one next time ;3 it was flash player and some other recording ad that had popped up though. When downloading the flash player (I honestly thought mine had needed updated or something) Norton stopped it dead in it's tracks. I go on sites that have popups/virus a lot and most of the time Norton won't even let the popups come around. (Plus my adblock pro, which I've disabled here.) It hasn't popped up again so I'm assuming what ever it was has either stopped or Norton knocked it out.
windsingerborder.jpg
~ Christian Torres