Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Coli/fairground trouble[Fixed!]
I've done what it says to do in the stick and yet the coli and the fairgrounds still wont work. I know it isn't down because I see people playing it by their tumblr posts. Both the normal links and the second links tell me the same thing about connection failed.

Edit: I don't know why but its fixed!
I've done what it says to do in the stick and yet the coli and the fairgrounds still wont work. I know it isn't down because I see people playing it by their tumblr posts. Both the normal links and the second links tell me the same thing about connection failed.

Edit: I don't know why but its fixed!
@ChariHunter

Have you tried just clearing your cache and cookies? Also, you might want to try using Chrome if you aren't, since that seems to be the best browser to use FR with.
@ChariHunter

Have you tried just clearing your cache and cookies? Also, you might want to try using Chrome if you aren't, since that seems to be the best browser to use FR with.
EDPdzPA.pngoCyuG6K.pngM4gRmAb.png
Mz977my.png
I tried all that and Chrome is the default browser.

@SeaCrest
I tried all that and Chrome is the default browser.

@SeaCrest
@ChariHunter
I'm having the same problem. Neither links are working on either socket. Normal socket tries to load for a bit and then tells me to change my socket while the alt socket immediately tells me to change my socket.
@ChariHunter
I'm having the same problem. Neither links are working on either socket. Normal socket tries to load for a bit and then tells me to change my socket while the alt socket immediately tells me to change my socket.
icesymbolsmall_zps52a54407.png
@Alley

I had tried on both sockets but it somehow is working for me again. I hope you get it to work though!
@Alley

I had tried on both sockets but it somehow is working for me again. I hope you get it to work though!
I haven't been able to get mine to work since yesterday after the site was down for a bit. :(

EDIT:
a popup just apologized for the lag lately and now it's working. IDK xD
I haven't been able to get mine to work since yesterday after the site was down for a bit. :(

EDIT:
a popup just apologized for the lag lately and now it's working. IDK xD
Slava Ukraini! Glory to the heroes ♥
nOym9gW.png
Mine started working again when I got home. Maybe it was just that other computer. :)
Mine started working again when I got home. Maybe it was just that other computer. :)
icesymbolsmall_zps52a54407.png