Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Familiar didn't give chest
Go to previous page
Currently on page 1 Go to page 2
Go to next page
I'm going through bonding with my familiars, and I got to my Earth sprite, which had the bar fully filled at the 'Companion' level, which meant I was due to get treasure and an iron chest.

I clicked on it, and I was hit with the old "Mistakes were made" message, but then it reloaded and it showed that I bonded with it already.
But then I went into my hoard, and there was no chest for it.

Edit: Also happened with my Java Sparrow, which was also at the Companion level.

Another Edit:
I'm using Chrome if that makes a difference.
I'm going through bonding with my familiars, and I got to my Earth sprite, which had the bar fully filled at the 'Companion' level, which meant I was due to get treasure and an iron chest.

I clicked on it, and I was hit with the old "Mistakes were made" message, but then it reloaded and it showed that I bonded with it already.
But then I went into my hoard, and there was no chest for it.

Edit: Also happened with my Java Sparrow, which was also at the Companion level.

Another Edit:
I'm using Chrome if that makes a difference.
lilsig1_by_saturnsdragon-d9zy2w4.png lilsig2_by_saturnsdragon-d9zy3l0.png
I literally just made a thread for the exact same issue :C
I literally just made a thread for the exact same issue :C
3h2n6cy.png
Exactly the same thing here -- should have gotten a chest, "Mistakes were made," no chest, familiar already bonded for the day. Also using Chrome.

ETA: I have since successfully received treasure and chests from other familiars. (The one I didn't receive was from a hippogriff leveling up to Relaxed.)
Exactly the same thing here -- should have gotten a chest, "Mistakes were made," no chest, familiar already bonded for the day. Also using Chrome.

ETA: I have since successfully received treasure and chests from other familiars. (The one I didn't receive was from a hippogriff leveling up to Relaxed.)
Same thing here!! I just got my Light Sprite to Awakened, but I got a MISTAKES WERE MADE message. However, I checked my hoard and did not get a gilded chest despite the familiar being at Awakened now. :( I'm using Firefox. From here: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=787271] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/7873/787271_350.png[/img] [/url]
Same thing here!! I just got my Light Sprite to Awakened, but I got a MISTAKES WERE MADE message. However, I checked my hoard and did not get a gilded chest despite the familiar being at Awakened now. :(

I'm using Firefox.

From here:

787271_350.png
Same thing just happened to me as well with my imp, Rosedust.
Same thing just happened to me as well with my imp, Rosedust.
[img][/img]fESLZfj.gifDerpCarmineCranes2014.png
Same thing with my Imp, Genocide and his Corpse Cleaner. RIP a Gilded Chest.
Same thing with my Imp, Genocide and his Corpse Cleaner. RIP a Gilded Chest.
M2Zz7wd.png
Yet another person it's happened to here - I'd already made a thread for it too.
Yet another person it's happened to here - I'd already made a thread for it too.
dR1OCbi.png
Once you go Snap you never go back
My Chimera just became awakened today, but I did not receive a Gilded Chest, either :( I got a 'Mistakes were made' message and told I already bonded with my familiar after it sat there loading for a good time. I'm using Chrome as well.
My Chimera just became awakened today, but I did not receive a Gilded Chest, either :( I got a 'Mistakes were made' message and told I already bonded with my familiar after it sat there loading for a good time. I'm using Chrome as well.
light_rune_50x50.png AlyrabyCydragonResized.pngUnicorgiByInkwellSmall.png light_rune_50x50.png
I just had this issue with mine. Earth Sprite leveled up to Loyal and I got the mistakes were made error, no chest in my hoard. Not too happy about that! Here's the dragon it happened on: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=1192564] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/11926/1192564_350.png[/img] [/url] EDIT- also using Chrome.
I just had this issue with mine. Earth Sprite leveled up to Loyal and I got the mistakes were made error, no chest in my hoard. Not too happy about that! Here's the dragon it happened on:

1192564_350.png

EDIT- also using Chrome.
waterbttn_zps6fe4a5b9.gif
Banner Made By DerpWolfie
The same has happened with my Grey River Flight on this dragon.
The same has happened with my Grey River Flight on this dragon.
Go to previous page
Currently on page 1 Go to page 2
Go to next page