Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Clan Energy Bar Display Issue
1 2 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47
Maybe my bar is just stuck on 98% instead? I guess I'll just have to wait and find out.
Maybe my bar is just stuck on 98% instead? I guess I'll just have to wait and find out.
oCPv1rv.pngpI4lIQJ.gif
TvGyETb.gif
I'm having the opposite problem actually- My dragons are all starving and it's giving me the clan energy bonus (working towards putting food together again before I jump back into the site more regularly) I don't want to use extra gathering turns I didn't earn you know? I accidentally went 2 over since I hadn't been thinking when I was gathering when I realized I was only supposed to have 10, not 15 (and I definitely should only have 10 atm) Just wanted to report the issue!

Also kindof terrified of the lost item glitch - what happens if we forget that we had an item D: And it goes away? And we don't realize, until like months later if it's something we go to look for. I just worry about forgetfulness (especially items gathered half a year ago)
I'm having the opposite problem actually- My dragons are all starving and it's giving me the clan energy bonus (working towards putting food together again before I jump back into the site more regularly) I don't want to use extra gathering turns I didn't earn you know? I accidentally went 2 over since I hadn't been thinking when I was gathering when I realized I was only supposed to have 10, not 15 (and I definitely should only have 10 atm) Just wanted to report the issue!

Also kindof terrified of the lost item glitch - what happens if we forget that we had an item D: And it goes away? And we don't realize, until like months later if it's something we go to look for. I just worry about forgetfulness (especially items gathered half a year ago)
Add my name to this list please.

It started after last weeks maintenance that happened.
Add my name to this list please.

It started after last weeks maintenance that happened.
I'm having this issue as well, it began after maintenance.
I'm having this issue as well, it began after maintenance.
dontcare2_zpsd1165c39.png
Oh frak, and here I made another topic about this, whoops! XD But yeah, I'm having this issue too. -_-
Oh frak, and here I made another topic about this, whoops! XD But yeah, I'm having this issue too. -_-
undX9FR.pngJojpOSg.gif
This is still an ongoing issue. Your dragon's actual energy is the correct value.
This is still an ongoing issue. Your dragon's actual energy is the correct value.
Wish I had seen this thread earlier. ;-;' Just lost mine. Not particularly thrilled. Lol. But oh well. Has it been announced in the news and I just missed it? If not, it really should be...=/
Wish I had seen this thread earlier. ;-;' Just lost mine. Not particularly thrilled. Lol. But oh well. Has it been announced in the news and I just missed it? If not, it really should be...=/
----~(。・ܫ・。)ノ♡~----
Having the same issue.
Lost my daily bonus because I was like "Yay, no need to feed"

I got to say my fiance and me tend to care for each others dragons. Whoever gets online first feeds usually.
Having the same issue.
Lost my daily bonus because I was like "Yay, no need to feed"

I got to say my fiance and me tend to care for each others dragons. Whoever gets online first feeds usually.
yAEXdRe.png
Yeah I just lost my bonus as well because I did not think much of it until "Lol you lost your bonus!"
Quite a bit frustrated as I thought that this was fixed already.
Yeah I just lost my bonus as well because I did not think much of it until "Lol you lost your bonus!"
Quite a bit frustrated as I thought that this was fixed already.
Same this is happening for me too!

Screencap:
http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/marys_tears/53485099/153266/153266_900.png
Same this is happening for me too!

Screencap:
http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/marys_tears/53485099/153266/153266_900.png
9a63e48a3088ac689e93eb20fd84b2102f10a45e.png
1 2 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47