Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Pinkertons plundered pile
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Just wanted to elaborate and say that other things requiring rollover seem to have gone fine (nests and gathering turns are working as expected). Only things I see that broke are exalt bonuses and Pinkerton.
Just wanted to elaborate and say that other things requiring rollover seem to have gone fine (nests and gathering turns are working as expected). Only things I see that broke are exalt bonuses and Pinkerton.
bmC7aIK.pngmLmd8FJ.pngdV1P3J2.pngWCTD8jq.png
Add another on the "Pinkerton's not giving out' pile.
Add another on the "Pinkerton's not giving out' pile.
Always nice to know it's not just me. :) I'm sure they'll figure it out quickly.
Always nice to know it's not just me. :) I'm sure they'll figure it out quickly.
Fully updated Firefox, Windows 7 machine. No reset of exalting bonuses and no new Pinkerton grab allowed.
Fully updated Firefox, Windows 7 machine. No reset of exalting bonuses and no new Pinkerton grab allowed.
Ditto.

I wonder if Crim just tackled him and tied him up somewhere to stop him from giving away her stuff.
Ditto.

I wonder if Crim just tackled him and tied him up somewhere to stop him from giving away her stuff.
hi
same here
same here
hatched a nest, incubated eggs, did my gathering, had several hatchlings grow up, familiars reset--but yeah, Pinkerton won't let me grab anything.
hatched a nest, incubated eggs, did my gathering, had several hatchlings grow up, familiars reset--but yeah, Pinkerton won't let me grab anything.
LOVE IS INEFFICIENT. GET BACK TO WORK.
Another "me too" - I thought maybe she got tired of giving me free stuff - though lately all I've gotten is stuff like sand, obsidian and food :( everything else works. Was waiting to exalt my latest hatchlings to see if they fit any exalt bonuses today but that hasn't reset either.
Another "me too" - I thought maybe she got tired of giving me free stuff - though lately all I've gotten is stuff like sand, obsidian and food :( everything else works. Was waiting to exalt my latest hatchlings to see if they fit any exalt bonuses today but that hasn't reset either.
h4uz0mr.gif
same here
same here
Same for me too
Same for me too
2q1taoo.jpg
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9