Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | The amazing time-traveling Pearlcatcher
1 2 3
Happened again with an unhatched Ice egg, time was -14 seconds. Size was normal.
Happened again with an unhatched Ice egg, time was -14 seconds. Size was normal.
jCVhFoZ.gif
This happens to me a lot when looking at newborns, they have a negative amount of seconds old haha
This happens to me a lot when looking at newborns, they have a negative amount of seconds old haha
Dracostryx is love.
Dracostryx is life.
I just hatched a nest of two Wildclaws (which are on sale, by the way =3). One said that her age was -3 sec. while the other was normal, 4 sec.
I just hatched a nest of two Wildclaws (which are on sale, by the way =3). One said that her age was -3 sec. while the other was normal, 4 sec.
ndrgcFj.png
I never thought to take a screen clipping of it, but it happens to the vast majority of my hatchlings, regardless of breed. Normally I can see it if I spend only a short time on the hatchling preview page and head to the lair.
I'll try to remember to put some screenshots next time.
I never thought to take a screen clipping of it, but it happens to the vast majority of my hatchlings, regardless of breed. Normally I can see it if I spend only a short time on the hatchling preview page and head to the lair.
I'll try to remember to put some screenshots next time.
Shining Light Store Selling dragons. Closed for now.
I'm going to stop logging every time it happens, since it happens everytime I hatch something (even unhatched eggs). It's pretty minor anyways, since refreshing fixes it.
I'm going to stop logging every time it happens, since it happens everytime I hatch something (even unhatched eggs). It's pretty minor anyways, since refreshing fixes it.
jCVhFoZ.gif
@Twitchy Just hatched a nest today and caught a baby tundra time traveling! [img]http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2014/032/0/7/untitled_by_dragon_of_twilight-d74pfvv.png[/img] If you scroll over, you can see she was -9 seconds old, weighing -17.04 kilos. lol XD
@Twitchy
Just hatched a nest today and caught a baby tundra time traveling!
untitled_by_dragon_of_twilight-d74pfvv.png
If you scroll over, you can see she was -9 seconds old, weighing -17.04 kilos.
lol XD
Dracostryx is love.
Dracostryx is life.
This happens to me all the time- usually it'll say -15 seconds- and it happens right after you hatch the nest and then click the 'return to lair' button. I've never really thought much of it since its rather harmless IMO
This happens to me all the time- usually it'll say -15 seconds- and it happens right after you hatch the nest and then click the 'return to lair' button. I've never really thought much of it since its rather harmless IMO
I am ahead of FR time by +2 hours
Quitting Flight Rising- currently wanting League items for my gen 1's and retired items
I've been getting this for months, it's quite funny.
I've been getting this for months, it's quite funny.
DeviantArt | Art Thread | Art Blog
Yo, I am a dude from the UK, 8 hours ahead of server time! Desperately looking for a Skycat.
My favourite animals are cats, deer, octopus, jellyfish and squids.
I've only noticed this, once, a few days ago. I don't think it said negative weight, but it was -3 secs. I didn't refresh, but the next time I checked, it was normal.
I've only noticed this, once, a few days ago. I don't think it said negative weight, but it was -3 secs. I didn't refresh, but the next time I checked, it was normal.
In regard to new breed swap threads: if you decline my offer and I make the same offer later, please know I've legit forgotten I made the offer already and I'm sorry for bothering you twice. I have a garbage memory.
1 2 3